2

It was much harder than Jungkook thought it would be, being with Taehyung for past year have made his standards too high for anyone to remotely come close to it.

So now after three failed blind dates he no longer wanted to try to go for another one.

" what even was problem with them. They all were cute boys from my dance department and now they keep on bugging me to ask you for second date" Lisa laid down keeping her eyes on sulking Jungkook who was buttoning up his shirt.

" First one was a wannabe bad boy, he arrived 20 minutes late, then gave a lame excuse of stucking in traffic, like sir it's hot summer noon, no body is even on road.... " Jungkook huffed looking at Lisa who was rolling on bed laughing, " the second one was too sweet, he made me feel that he will cry if I raise my tone a little bit and legit talked to me about his moms favorite dish on the date.... Like I want someone to choke me till I can't breathe, he will probably cry ...NO "

" And don't even ask about the third one, he took me to a fancy restaurant and then after eating pretended to loose his wallet, I HAVE TO SPEND THIS MONTH SALARY ON THAT FANCY ASS RESTAURANT. I DON'T EVEN LIKE.... WHAT THE FUCK. "

Lisa had tears running down her face with how much she was laughing, "oh my God, this is so fucking funny"

" well you might remain single this Valentines week Jungkookie... Any ways I have to go to my girlfriend. Enjoy youself..... Byee" and with that Lisa was out of the house leaving Jungkook to sulk alone.

He picked up his phone, he know he shouldn't do it, it will only hurt more but that one part of his brain and his whole heart was like craving for Taehyung.

He slowly opened the voice messages that Taehyung had send him before.

▶️ " Jungkookie, hyung is calling you for so long, where are you?? I really hope you aren't overworking yourself. Eat and sleep well baby and contact hyung as soon as you get the message, hyung is worried.. Bye bye baby.. I am counting days till I can come back to Seoul.. Miss you and your nice ass ▶️

Jungkook chuckled, maybe this was the problem, how is Jungkook supposed to believe that Taehyung don't love him when he used to send so many sweet messages to him.

His hand hovered over another recording before he finally pressed it too, ▶️ " I will get a little late baby, I made your favorite dish, heat it up in microwave before eating .. Bye " ▶️

Jungkook throw his phone down, it was all Taehyung's fault why did he have to make him feel important if he was just a fuck buddy, why would he act like he cares when he don't even love him ...??

He cleaned his face before walking out of his apartment.

Sulking won't help, he needs to move on. He can not be stuck up on someone, who would probably never love him at all.

******

A/n : are you enjoying this story 🍓