5

Jungkook had been sitting on his bed fully dressed looking again and again outside the window with curious eyes, he had received message from Taehyung to get ready at 4pm and now it was 3: 45 and Jungkook was way too restless.

He couldn't wait for elder to come as soon as he could.

* ding *

As the doorbell ringed Jungkook almost ran to the front door and then stopped before opening it and take a few gulps of air stabilizing his breath and then ran a hand over his hair.

Before slowly opening the door , to find Taehyung waiting on the other side with a soft smile on his face.

Jungkook tried to play it cool and looked toward the wall clock, " oh you are quiet early, I just finished getting ready ."

" sure bunny, so if you are ready should we go to our date or would you need more time.. "

" NO.... I mean no, I am already ready.. Let's go. "

Taehyung chuckled as he held out his hands for Jungkook to take and walked out of the door hand in hand to the parking lot.

Jungkook couldn't hide his unwillingness to let Taehyung's had go.

" you can hold it once we sit inside. Sweetheart.. "

And Jungkook released an embarrassing whine before dropping Taehyung's hand stomping towards the car door not before screaming, "I DON'T WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND.."

In the end Jungkook still ended up holding Taehyung's hand with a red blush on his face.

The drive to the destination was quite long and so the two talked about everything, but just before they reached the destination Taehyung pulled out a blindfold from his pocket..., " wear it baby.. "

Jungkook was now walking towards God knows where with his hands tightly clutching Taehyung's, " where are we going hyungie.. "

" you'll see bunny.. "

Taehyung softly pulled up the blindfold making Jungkook gasp in surprise.

" you did this for me?? "

" everything for my baby... "

" I LOVE YOU HYUNGIE... THIS IS SO PERFECT.. I LOVE IT.. "

Taehyung smiled softly wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist capturing the boy in a back hug.

And then put his hands in front of Jungkook eyes and Jungkook can see a beautiful ring in between the elder's palm.

" Jungkook will you be my Valentine for this year and every other year to come, until my hair turns grey and I have no teeths left... " Taehyung said softly kissing the boy on the neck..

Jungkook inhaled deeply before turning and kissing Taehyung deeply, "yes yes... A hundred times yes.. I love u.. I really really do.. "

" I love you too bun.. Love you lots."

*****