4

Jungkook woke up with his room smelling pleasantly like fresh roses and when he turned his face toward his side table he finally realize where the fragrance was coming from.

There was also a little envelope in between the fresh roses,

From Tae :

Before you freak out, I asked your friend with bangs to help me sneak this bouquet in.

Good morning my love.

I got you purple roses that signifies love and enchantment at first sight, to finally confess to you.

You might have thought that I never noticed you, that I first saw you in after-party of the soccer match where we hooked up for the first time.

But no, I saw you when you were in freshman year, with beautiful doe eyes asking for directions from people, I saw you on the fields giving trials for soccer team.

I have never felt so enchanted by someone, then I did with you.

I know I often made you wonder if you were the only one in love and if for me you were only fuck buddy.

So no Jungkook.

For me you were and you will always be the person I fall in love with the first sight.

I hope you won't regret giving me a chance.

I really love u 💕

And Jungkook did what he wanted to do for so long he dialed the number of the only person he had ever been in love with.