➵ Instagram Part 2

The first person to notice was Yeojin. 

It had to have been only 7am when the sound of a shrill shriek broke out through the LOONA dorm, a type of scream that had the girls springing up wide eyed and all. When you're an idol you could never be so sure: maybe a saesang showed up at the front door? Maybe someone injured themselves? God forbid that happened when their comeback was just around the corner.  But instead it was neither. In just a matter of seconds following the scream, Haseul was quick to act. With ViVi hot on her heels the girl ignored whatever sleep pronged at her system and practically sprinted towards the source of the sound. In any other situation a knock was always warranted for a closed bathroom door. But with her mind racing with all the worst possible scenarios, Haseul doesn't waste a second before kicking it down. She could recognise that scream anywhere. 

A scream so strikingly familiar to that time Yeojin freaked out when Chick Hicks sabotaged The King's race during Cars, or maybe even that time she watched The Conjuring (against Haseul's protests, that is) and couldn't sleep for three days straight after. Haseul almost expected to barge in and see the younger girl vomiting over the edge of the toilet, or maybe it was something as simple as a spider she was too pussy to kill! Instead whatever concern she has is soon washed away and replaced by frustration when Yeojin simply stammered.

"Yeojin?! What-"

"I-- Instagram-- you-- look-- when--"

And then that frustration turned to shock, then surprise, then awe when Yeojin flipped her phone around to show her the screen. 

Y/N and 95,204 others liked a post.

Y/N and 12,860 others are now following you.

Haseul couldn't believe her eyes. Some part of her was almost surprised Yeojin managed to catch that single name among the thousands, but she had to admit she was glad. Whenever the girls of LOONA were asked who their idols were, Desire (and Y/N in particular) were always mentioned. Heejin and Olivia Hye seemed to rave about her dancing at whatever chance they got, Yves even going as far as writing her a fan letter at the same time she wrote one for Sunmi. But Haseul... Haseul had no words. When the girl stays quiet ViVi peers around her shoulder to see what caught her attention only to have her mouth fall agape a second later. But, with much more restraint, Vivi shrugs it off and looks between the pair-- scepticism quick to shroud her.

"Are you sure that's her?"

Yeojin's quick to act. Nodding her head aggressively she pulls her phone back and furiously taps away at the screen. When Y/N's profile opens up showing that significant verified tick and 19million follower count, that was all the confirmation they needed. 

Something told Haseul that the moment the others found out, their reactions would be worse than Yeojin. Sure enough, she should've held her tongue because speak of the devil and it shall come. In just a matter of seconds another scream breaks out, then another... And then another.

loonatheworld follows you back.

__