➵ Instagram

y/n ✔

y/n ✔

liked by baexnina and 1,038,362 others

y/n   thank you all for your support on DESIRE's recent comeback! 💙 your love has been overwhelming.  /  욕망의 최근 컴백에 대한 당신의 지원에 대한 모든 감사합니다! 당신의 사랑은 💙 압도적이었다. 

load more...

_minji47  would it kill you to use normal profile photos? your twitter photo brought back some intense repressed memories. seriously why is it Michael Myers, you need help

baexnina  @_minji47 i was beginning to think she was a meme page before she posted this...

y/n   @baexnina @_minji47 here i thought we had something special then u had to go and ruin it. keep hating. see you never. peace.

 _minji47  are we just gonna ignore you said that? i think that's the cringiest thing i've ever been told and i've had conversations with kira. u seriously just won the medallion over her

akiraofficial  HEY

"You know I'm beginning to think you're obsessed with your phone."

Looking up from my phone I meet Jungkook's eyes as he walks towards me, two cups of coffee in his hands and a teasing grin on his face. Chuckling sarcastically I take a cup from his outstretched hand, blowing away at the steam rising on the lid. Cameramen bustled about around us, toying with equipment and testing the microphones. We were on the set of Weekly Idol for our recent duet that dropped yesterday, already number one on the charts.

I hum, taking a sip.

"Maybe. Anything beats needing to look at your ugly ass."

"Hey!" He shouts, offended. His lips form into a small pout. "Why you so mean?" 

Laughing, I shake my head and punch his shoulder. "You know I'm just playing. Anyway, any update on that girl you've been basically stalking on Instagram?"

His face flushes instantly. He was probably hoping I forgot.

Being the best friend of Jung Jungkook meant many things. For one, that meant listening to him talk for hours and hours on end about people he thought was pretty. Most recent was a girl he briefly bumped into backstage at MNET; he didn't tell me who she was, but she sure seemed to leave an impact, I tell you that.

He rubs the nape of his neck, embarrassed.

"W-well you know..." He stammers over his words, digging for the right things to say. But then he sighs and caves. 

Whipping his phone out of his pocket I watch as his fingers dart across the screen. Opening up Instagram and typing in a username I couldn't quite see from my angle, he quickly shoves his phone in my face.

"S-second photo. That's her."

I stare stupidly.

loonatheworld ✔

loonatheworld ✔

loonatheworld      Star 2nd Concept Photo - "Kim Lip"LOOПΔ "Star" Music Video2020

LOOПΔ "Star" Music Video
2020.11.18 pm12 (KST) Release
LOOΠΔ
www.loonatheworld.com

load more...

loonathequeers YES YES YES YES

eclipselipkim328 oh my god take my money i'll give it to you just for this photo

yvesoulsplease heart eyes

"W-well?"

The sound of Jungkook's voice snaps me out of my daze and I look up at him instantly. Not that I would admit it to him, but she was beautiful. When he told me about her I didn't expect her to look like... well.. like that. The last person he crushed on was some animated character from a video game. I was sure my shock showed on my face.

"She's okay."

The words fall from my lips almost instantly, and I fight the urge of cringing back into myself. Okay? She was gorgeous. Jungkook's eyes blow wide.

"Okay? Just okay?! Aish...your standards must be set pretty high if she's just okay to you.."

I open my mouth to protest, to defend myself and tell him I didn't mean it like that, but before I can a new voice beats me to it. 

"Jungkook! Sound test!" His manager calls.

 Jungkook stands instantly and, taking his phone back with a shy smile, he jogs off-- quick to join the older man. The moment he's gone from my line of sight my eyes instantly drop down to my own phone, weighing it in my hand.

Not that I would admit it, but I was intrigued.

loonatheworld. I quickly open up Instagram once more and type in the username, returning to the same post as before. 

Debating over my next actions, I sigh. I knew it would be psychoanalysed, that fans would be quick to jump the wagon and point fingers. But there was only one way I knew to get her attention.

You are now following this person.