➵ Kira

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: Kira (기정 )
𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: Harada Akira (原田明 )
𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: vocalist, visual, rapper
𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆: November 9, 1998
𝗭𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗰 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻: Scorpio
𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Japanese
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 163cm (5'4)
𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 47kg (103lbs)
𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲: B
𝗦𝘂𝗯-𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁: Rap
Color: Purple

𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀:

- Kira was born in Kyoto, Japan.
- Kira was the second member scouted by STARLIGHT when she and her family were visiting Seoul for one of her singing competitions.
- She was in hobby-singing group with her friends for 2 years when she got scouted.
- Kira has said the member she's closest to is Nina (VLIVE).
- Kira has a dog "Ham" who is 7 years old. When asked why its name is Ham, she said it was the first word she learnt in English and she "felt pretty proud about it" (SBS Radio).
- Members have elected Kira as the funniest member of the group. 
- Kira is fluent in Korean and Japanese.

Background:

- Similar to Nina, when she was scouted she felt scared. She didn't know any Korean at the time but she knew it was an offer she couldn't pass up. Since she was a child she wanted to make it big, and she knew STARLIGHT's offer was, realistically, a one in a million opportunity.
- Against her parents wishes, Kira accepted the offer and moved to Seoul using money she had saved up for university. 
- Kira struggled greatly as a trainee, however this is where she grew closer to Nina. Nina helped her with her Korean, and Kira helped her back by teaching her Japanese. Together they created a close friendship as whilst their experiences were different, they were in the same position together.

- Kira debuted when she was 18 after training for 2 years and 7 months.

vocal claim: Myoui Mina (singing), LOONA Choerry (rap)

face claim: -