➵ Minji

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: Minji (민지 )
𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: Kwon Minji (권민지)
𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: dancer, visual, vocalist
𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆: August 7, 1998
𝗭𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗰 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻: Leo
𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Korean
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 160cm (5'3)
𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 44kg (97lbs)
𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲: AB
𝗦𝘂𝗯-𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁: Dance
Color: Pastel Pink

Minji 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀:

- Minji was born in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Upon her birth, her family moved back to South Korea so they could live comfortably and closer to home; not taking away her cultural ties (VLIVE).
- She has 2 older brothers who are very protective of her (SBS Radio).
- Minji can play the piano and guitar.
- Minji's one of the more outgoing members, often socializing with other idols. 
- Minji is close friends with BLACKPINK's Jennie and Rose (Weekly Idol).
- Minji dated Seventeen's Wonwoo for 6 months in 2019, however called it quits due to busy schedules (Dispatch).
- Minji has said that while she and Y/N have a very cat-and-mouse relationship, she is closest to her (VLIVE).
- Minji is learning English but is not fluent (DESIRE TV).
- She did ballet for 7 years.
- Ranked #88 on Top 100 Beautiful Faces 2019.

Background:

- Minji initially wanted to study medicine at university in hopes of becoming a doctor. Her family is in the academic field. Her parents work in real estate and her siblings have gone their separate academic paths.
- Minji joined her high school dance team and learnt ballet in private without telling her parents out of fear of being criticized. When Minji realized she no longer wanted to be a doctor but rather be an idol, she was conflicted.
- Her brothers found out and were very supportive. They sent out an audition tape without Minji knowing, leading to STARLIGHT taking notice and scouting her. Minji eventually decided to accept and told her parents. Whilst initially disappointed with her choice, they eventually grew to accept it following the gradual success of DESIRE.

- Minji debuted when she was 18 after training for 1 year.

vocal claim: solar (mamamoo)

face claim: kim sae eun