➵ Y/N

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: Y/N 
𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: Park Y/N
𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Visual, Maknae
𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆: March 28, 1999
𝗭𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗰 𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗻: Aries
𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: Korean - French
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 165cm (5'4')
𝗪𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 43kg (94lbs)
𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲: O
𝗦𝘂𝗯-𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁: Dance
Color: Light Blue

𝗙𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀:

- You were born in Seattle, Washington.
- Your representative color is light blue.
- You were the last member to be scouted by STARLIGHT.
- Your eye color is light blue, extremely uncommon for a Korean. While you look more like your mom and took up her Asian features, you got your eye color from your dad: his eyes were also blue (VLive).
- You are fluent in Korean, English and French.
- You were ranked #4 on 100 Most Beautiful Faces 2019.
- Your ideal type is somebody who is hardworking and patient. 
- You are the maknae of DESIRE.

Background:

- You are biracial. Your mom is Korean, and your dad is French - African American.  But, you take up your moms looks where your brother takes up your dads looks.

- You come from a prominent, famous family known worldwide. Your mom, Park Miya, is one of the most famous Korean singers, and your dad was a producer in America. Miya is now a CEO of her own beauty company, and your dad is deceased.

-  A big part of your upbringing involved a disconnection between you and your family. You were  never close with your family in an emotional sense; your parents were always busy. As a result, you are one of the more reserved members of DESIRE, especially with your emotions. You are not the best at expressing yourself.

- Despite being majorly scouted by big companies such as JYP and SM due to your mother, you decided you wanted to pave your own path. You knew you wanted to be an idol but didn't want it handed to you. You wanted to work for it.

- You debuted when you were 17 after training for 10 months.

vocal claim:  soojin (g-idle)

face claim: @ sooviin38 on insta OR use your imagination.