Ch. 9 Since when?!

Finding faceclaims after I envisioned the characters where so hard😭. Zions took me three days bc every nigga looked so serious and only post 5 pictures but 😉 enjoy.

"Hey papa's baby" my dad said when I sat in his car.

(Realjabaribrown)"Hey da," I reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug

(Realjabaribrown)
"Hey da," I reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

(Realjabaribrown)"Hey da," I reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug

(Swanklishis)
"You ready? I know your a social butterfly so that won't be a problem." He pulled out of my parking lot.

"Yeah I'll try, I had a long day. " I pretend yawned

"Awn my poor baby. It's alright, I've know Rod for a while he won't feel a type of way. Now his son, you haven't seen him for a while, the last time we where together y'all where 4." He rambled surprising me about knowing Zion before.

1/2🍯

1/2🍯: my dad just said we've know each other since age 4.
(6:45pm)

Me: my dad just said the last time we linked we was 4😳
(6:45pm)

1/2🍯: reena wtf you copy me ?

Me: you copied me we said it
at the same time tho 😭.

"Who got you smiling and shit?" My dad tried to poke his head over to look at my phone.

"Daddy, stop! And nobody" I squealed turning my phone clean off.

"Lemme find out it's a Lil boy." He pulled a gun out of the glove compartment.

"DAD, enough with the guns!" I squealed.

"Mm For now."
-
"Damn! This house looks nice" I spoke looking at the nice outside of a grey brick mansion type building.

"That's rod for you." My dad chuckled as I sent Zion a quick message that we arrived.

After parking me and my pops made our way to their door. I pressed the door bell and hear the loud fancy ring-chime through the house.