Ch.14

Some of the career stuff in this book may not be 100% accurate but go with it luvs 💕

If you haven't seen my conversation thing read that real quick 😌

Serena POV
(Tuesday)

I woke up from the sun beaming on my face from the high rise windows in my bedroom, I rubbed my eyes and relished I was still on top of a sleeping Zion.

Instead of waking him I went and made him his favorite breakfast combo: eggs, grits, potatoes, and bacon. I don't know how he doesn't get tired of it.

By the time I put the eggs on the stove he was up and in my face.

"Good morning." He spoke sleepily hugging me from behind.

"Good morning, you sleep good?" I turned around to give him a regular hug.

"Yeah, your bed is more comfortable then mine." He yawned and sat on my island.

"Your just saying that cuz I was in the bed." I laughed taking the eggs of the stove and starting the bacon.

"Your 100 percent right." He laughed again lightly rubbing my butt.

"Awn- Bro! I just remembered- we are neighbor neighbors!" I beamed

"You and Bro." He said tilting his head.

"Mtch Zi, it's a habit." I smacked my teeth playfully.

"And it's gone die hard. But your really walking distance from me." He smirked.

"See! That shit is exciting." 

The bacon was done so I took that off the stove along with the grits that I started a small while ago.

We where great on time there was still 3 hours before school. Yes We were up kinda early.

"You have plans after school?" He asked.

"Uh, pass me the batter real quick. And not that I know of - nah I'm free.

"Ight you wanna go on a date?" He asked simple as hell.

"Ow!" I burnt myself on the oven.

"Damn Reens you good?" He hopped of the counter and grabbed my arm.

"Yeah I'm good." I tried to hold back my tears.

"Your crying?" He cooed rubbing the few  tears that left my eyes.

"Yeah this shit hurt!"

"Ight run it under cold water" he directed me to the sink. "Do you have vaselyn (😏) or any petroleum jelly?" He asked rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah if you go in my bathroom, the top cabinet, there should be some." Before I could even finished he was half way to my room.

He came back with the vaselyn , a towel, and the shirt he wore the day before. "You ain't have bandages so I'll just use this."  He held up the shirt.

Double checking to make sure he turned off the stove he then looked back at me turning off the tap. And lightly dabbed of the water on my arm. He opened the jar and massaged the jelly on my burn- which felt good as hell.