Ch.19

"Don't worry about her, we gone be fine." I spoke to Dez as we sat in a Beakers parking lot.

"Yeah, I believe you, we gone be straight." She said making me smile as we locked our pinkies.

Just then my dad video called us and I picked up setting the phone on the dash.

"Hey twins." He laughed. That's how he began to address us two since were were always doing what the other did.

"Hey dad."
"Hey mr. j."

"How are y'all feeling? You heading back to the house soon?"

"We're good. Why would we go back to the house though- a window is broken."  I said and Dez co-signed.

"They fixed it- and repainted the house."

"What? We've only been gone 3 hours." Dez asked exactly what I've been thinking.

"Money talks- and it's getting late, so take y'all asses h-

"Don't cuss at my kids." Ms. A said from her sleep.

"Sorry hun- well y'all heard me, stay safe love y'all."

"Love y'all too." We both replied and hung up.
-
"Damn, they really did that." I spoke to myself getting out the car. It all looks normal- actually better.

"I should beat yo ass!" Coby said jogging out the house.

"What did I do?"

"Fuck you mean what did you do?" Zion said right beside him.

"Why didn't you pick up your phone Serena?" Legacy made the issue know.

"My bad- I ain't mean to-

"Girl, we just playing with you. Yah momma on the other hand is with the police." Coby said laughing.

"Where the hell is champagne?"
-
It'd been 3 months, Coby and Sariah where now official. Y'all want a flash back? Ight.

"Nigga come on- her ass is sitting right there. You did too much planning for you to pussy out." Zion gave Coby a pep talk.

It's true Coby did plan out a whole horse carriage ride and more. Along with Tatielli- because his kid was just as important as he was.

Sariah thought that she and Serena were going on a girls day activity and Serena just had a gift for her that's why she was blind folded.

But when she took it off she saw Coby and Janiicia with two different promises rings in their hands.

It was all over tea pages and couple goal pages. Of coarse there where haters saying Sariah wasn't good enough and they or there favorite influencer would be a better match but that was irrelevant.

Sariah knew if anyone wanted to fight they'd contact her and as of now no one did so she was cooling.

Legacy went back to California promising to be back for the wedding. Serena's mom was locked up for 10 months for arson, vandalism, and intent to damage property.

This was something she couldn't check herself out of. For some reason Serena would have been sad if she wasn't to busing being fitted for dresses.

Serena POV

"Dez, this isn't fair you look so good in yellow." I rolled my eyes at Dez in her bridesmaids dress.

"You do too, I even like your dress more than mine." She said making me smile wide

"I guess. Ms. A? We cute?" I asked and we both struck poses making her and the other bridesmaids laugh.

Dez went with her mom to do more wedding things as I went to meet Zion at his apartment he said he wasn't feeling well so I went back to mine first and made some soup for him.