Ch.11

Serena POV
I checked the time and it was around 8am Zion had packed his stuff late last night, and hadn't gotten sleep since he left my old house. Now he and the moving truck were on there way to his new apartment.

I was dressed already and hopped in my car, knowing Zion he's running off an empty stomach, so I went to rising rays a local breakfast shop to get him coffee and something to eat.

Once I got there I ordered a simple egg, bacon, grits, and hash brown plate for the both of us because their pancake machine broke.
-
"Oo this shits nice." I spoke hopping out of the car and greeting Zion.

"And this only the outside." He chuckled wrapping me in a hug.

"Then let me see the inside."

"Come on." He spoke and I followed. Through the reception to the elevator up to the 8th floor and down to his apartment.

He opened the door and my jaw dropped. So much had already been furnished.

"This is so nice," I said walking around

"This is so nice," I said walking around. You already have your whole bed?!" I asked in disbelief looking into his room.

"Yeah the movers were quick with it, all I have to do is unpack my clothes, shoes an decorations, and decide if this is how I want these couches to be

"Well riah just texted and said they coming in 2 hours." I checked my phone.

"Ight, you wanna hit Beakers with me to shop for food?" He asked and I nodded simply.

"You sure you only need food?" I sat.

"Nah I need extra towels, bedsheets, detergent and more. But mainly food."

"Ight let's go then, I wanna decorate the guest room aka my room." I smiled sweetly rising if the comfortable couch.

"Lemme grab my keys." He jogged to his room and quickly came back.

I followed him all the way back to his car. " I see that look, let's use mine." I chuckled knowing the stuff wouldn't fit in the compact front of his truck.