Chapter #10

Song is Soldiers by Otherwise.
I know I haven't updated this book in ages, and I'm really sorry about that. I had a pretty bad writer's block on it. I do hope y'all like this ending though!
Hazel's POV
It wasn't often that I actually got seriously drunk at a bar. I needed it though. Bobby was dead. That stupid Roman shot him. He died in the hospital a few hours later. It was worse than losing Cas. Bobby had been there for pretty much my whole life. I needed him so much. We all did. I didn't know where my brothers were, but I knew they would find me soon. But until then, I would put the shots away. I was about to drain my tenth, when a pale hand grabbed mine, and stopped me from drinking.
"You shouldn't drink so much," an unfamiliar voice spoke. I looked at the man sitting next to me. He was tall and lanky. He was wearing a strange purple suit and sunglasses. His air was vaguely familiar, but I was too drunk to think on it. I yanked my hand away from his.
"I can drink as much as I please, thank you very much," I snapped. I needed to forget everything for awhile. The man sighed.
"Why do you feel the need to do this?" he asked me. I shrugged.
"I just watched my uncle, Bobby, die from a shot in the head, and I couldn't do anything about it," I stated harshly. The man sighed in sympathy.
"I am truly sorry for your loss," he said. We talked for another few hours about anything and everything. It was rather refreshing. I finally noticed that I had about a dozen calls from both brothers, and told him I should probably get going. He agreed, but left me his number.
"Call me if you need to talk again, Hazel," he said.
"You too," I said, scribbling down one of my numbers for him. Then, he vanished as I called my brothers. They gave me a light scolding, and I knew they were relieved that I was alive, especially given the present circumstances. It wasn't until the next day that I realized something.
"The man, at the bar, how did he know my name?"
Soundwave's POV
I sighed as I flew back to the Nemesis. I do in fact take breaks, and I happened to run into Hazel during one of them, and she seemed to be drinking her life away. It wasn't until I found out about Bobby that I realized why she was there. I knew from her memories that Bobby was a father figure to her, and losing him broke her heart. She needed to forget about everything for awhile. I stayed there for hours just talking with her, until she mentioned that her brothers were worried, and she should get back to them. We then exchanged numbers. Or at least, I gave her a shortened version of my comm number. I told her to call if she ever wanted to talk, and I was surprised to get the same offer back. I, unfortunately, made the mistake of calling her Hazel, but I hoped she would just think that she simply didn't remember telling me her name.
No One's POV
Hazel and Soundwave kept track of each other over the years. Hazel eventually figured out who he was, but promised not to tell on the basis that he helped them on a hunt whenever they needed it. Soundwave agreed, and kept his word, until one day he mysteriously vanished. It wasn't until years later that Hazel found out that he had been stuck in the Shadowzone for a long time, and after he escaped from there he was taken to Cybertron, where he was currently a prisoner. Although she was greatly saddened by this, she resolved to never forget him. After all, family don't end in blood...
So, that's the final chapter! I hope y'all enjoyed this book! I enjoyed writing it!
❤️Soundwave's Wife❤️