Chapter #5

Song is Faceless by Red. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter!
Hazel's POV
I felt a wave of pain wash through me as I awoke. I took in my surroundings. I was strung up with my arms in chains. Starscream was there, along with the faceless one who captured me, and a couple of what looked like clones. I gave a dry chuckle. "Believe it or not, you're not the strangest creatures I've met." Starscream glowered at me.
"Where is the Autobot base?!?" I cocked my head.
"Let me guess, the so-called "Autobots" were the red and blue, and yellow robots earlier, correct?"
Starscream's growl was all of the confirmation I needed.
"Then that means my brothers, the humans you left, are probably with them, so even if I knew where the base is, which I don't, bite me."
Starscream grabbed my face in between his spindly digits and gave me an evil grin. "You won't be so uncooperative once I'm done with you, pathetic human! Bring the prod!"
I snorted. "I spent 120 years in Hell, and by the way that's literal, not an expression. Whatever you've got planned for me, I've been through worse, trust me. A lot worse. And you think I actually care if I die or not? I've already died like three times. Death doesn't scare me anymore, and neither does pain."
Starscream grinned evilly. "I don't know what this "Hell" of yours is, but trust me, I have a vivid imagination when it comes to torture. You will tell me what I want to know."
"And I'll keep telling you to bite me," I snapped back. My captor lifted a lance-like thing, and pressed a button, making the tip crack with electricity. As he lowered the prod towards me, I braced myself for the pain. He kept at it for hours, asking the same question, while I told him to bite me. Finally, when I was rather delirious, and close to passing out, did he stop to consult with the "doctor" to see how much more I could take before the electricity would kill me.
Soundwave's POV
The interrogation had been rather interesting, with Starscream asking the same question over and over, and she would respond with a sarcastic remark and a refusal to cooperate. After a few hours, we met with Knockout to see how much more she could take before it killed her. I sensed that something confused him.
"Well, for a human that just endured that much electricity, she's relatively fine, although you may want to lay it off a bit if you want to keep her alive long enough for her to tell us where the Autobot base is, although she technically should be a lot worse than she is now." This was the report. Starscream was immediately intrigued.
"Do tell, dear doctor, how should she be?"
Knockout frowned. "She should be nearly dead, but from what I can tell, and the amount of scars she has, she has been through enough trauma that her physical strength and stamina is much stronger than most humans. And when I X-rayed her, I found these on her ribs."
He pulled up a scan, showing strange carvings that could possible be words in another language. I took a picture, and decided to look into it, along with what "Hell" was. The thought of "Hell" had been nagging at me, and I needed to find out what it was, and why she mentioned that their torture wasn't as bad as that place, and I knew that we had some of the most brutal torture methods ever conceived. I knew she probably didn't know that, but she sounded so sure... I would look into it while Starscream interrogated her, then probe her mind with the patch while she slept. I hoped that the torture would make her exhausted enough to be unable to resist me. But for now, I had some research to do.
Sorry it's so short! I hope y'all enjoy! Another chapter is hopefully coming soon!
❤️Soundwave's Wife❤️
P. S. Idjit is my new favorite word lol!