Chapter #7

The video is TFP Optimus Prime dancing, and trying to catch Starscream! It's hilarious!
No One's POV
Sam and Dean were beside themselves as their sister was suddenly taken away from them. They shot at the creature, but he flew away quickly, and was gone before they could do much more than make him mad. Their racket was picked up by a huge red and blue robot that seemed to have a "leaders" aura, and a younger-looking yellow and black robot that resembled a bumblebee.
"What happened?" The huge red and blue one asked. Sam and Dean looked at each other. His voice sounded more like a human voice than a simple robotic voice. Dean turned towards him, frowning. "That thing, the purple and black robot, just took my baby sister!" The robot nodded.
"And we will get her back. But first, come with us to our base. I have other allies who can help, and I will also better explain who we are and why we are here." 
Dean threw his hands up. "Oh, you mean like you're aliens or something?"
He nodded. "My name is Optimus Prime, and this is my scout, Bumblebee. Now, please come with us."
Dean and Sam had a silent conversation. They reluctantly decided to go with them, knowing it was probably their only shot at getting Hazel back. Optimus commed someone named "Ratchet" for a "groundbridge". Suddenly, a blue and green portal opened up, similar to the what the purple and black robot escaped through. Slightly suspicious, and keeping their hands on their weapons, the brothers trudged through after the two robots. They were greeted by the sight of an orange and white robot, who was typing at a monitor and mumbling to himself. A small blue and pink female-looking robot (at least, she looked more female than Starscream) was chatting with a huge army green robot. They turned towards the four as they entered what Optimus had called their base.
"The Decepticons have taken the sibling of these two humans, who caught us in action while fighting Skyquake. Ratchet, search for any signs of the Nemesis with all diligence, for we must find her quickly, lest they find out she is truly not associated with us, and kill her. Sam and Dean's eyes widened at that statement. Optimus turned back towards the shocked humans. "But first, I must explain who we are, and why we are here. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron. This, (he gestured to the female blue and pink robot) is Arcee, my warrior. This, (he pointed to the army green one) is Bulkhead, our wrecker. This, (he pointed to the orange and white one) is Ratchet, our medic, and most trusted friend. My former brother, Megatron, started a civil war on our planet. He was concerned about the corruption in the high council. Although I agreed with him, the way he proposed we deal with the problem, through force and tyranny, was not one I deemed wise. The war was fought for centuries, and it destroyed our planet. The war found its way here, to your world, where we, the Autobots, fight to protect your planet from Megatron and the Decepticons. The Decepticons likely thought that we had brought you with us, and that you knew us. We do have three other young human friends who have joined our ranks, so they will deem it possible. Once they find out that your sister truly has no knowledge of us, either they will use her as bait for us, or find her useless and kill her. And as unpredictable as Starscream is, we must be prepared for either possibility."
Dean nodded, and Sam stepped forward. "We want to help. We were raised in a harsh environment, and I've been able to shoot since I was ten. We've faced a lot of things you wouldn't believe existed, and we've even stopped the apocalypse a couple of times, and we are in the middle of stopping these ancient beasts, called Leviathan, from literally eating this country. We recently lost a really good friend to those Leviathan, and it would mean a lot to me to help find my twin."
Optimus narrowed his optics.
"That reminds me, the "TV" showed that yesterday, you two were involved in a robbery and a shooting several states away, but I saw you that same day outside the refueling place. Please explain how this is?" They gave a ready nod. "That wasn't us. The Leviathan can change forms if they obtain even a strand of DNA, and I have no doubt they have plenty, given how many times we've crossed paths with them lately. Now, I'm guessing you looked us up, and read what our "crimes" are. I assure you that monsters are indeed real. We've both been hunting them most of our lives, and lost a lot of really good people too. We've killed angels, demons, even a few gods, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, ghouls, and a dozen other monsters." Here, Arcee scoffed. "Those are just fairy tales. How do we know you are telling the truth?"
Sam frowned. "My mother was killed by a demon when I was six months old. My father went mad with grief and revenge. He raised us more like soldiers than kids. When my mother was murdered, the demon used his powers to pin her to the ceiling, and then set her on fire. The house burned down, and the two of us and my father barely made it out alive. Most hunters have some sort of sad story, usually about losing a loved one, as to how they got dragged in. Sometimes, it's passed down several generations, like in my mom's family. If, once we find Hazel, you want to come with us either on a hunt, or help us take down the Leviathan, then you are most welcome to. We could probably really use the backup anyways."
Dean frowned. He didn't trust these so-called "aliens" at all. "And how do we know that the government isn't watching us right now, and that you aren't working with them to take us in?"
"I know there is nothing that I can say that will convince you, so if you would be willing, watch our actions instead." Optimus replied. Dean had nothing to say to that, as he realized the alien was right. Optimus turned his attention to the rest of his team.
"Now, we must hurry. Bulkhead and Bumblebee, you two will go scouting, and search for any signs of recent Decepticon activity. Arcee, you will go scouting with me. Sam, Dean, are either if you competent at using a computer?" Sam nodded. "I can do it."
"Then you will stay and help Ratchet locate the Nemesis. Dean, you will come with me." They nodded, knowing better than to argue. "Autobots! Roll out!" Then, to Sam and Dean's amazement, they all transformed into various types of cars: a semi, a motorcycle, an army SUV, and a Camaro. Sam blinked. "Wait, Dean, aren't these the cars that the one hunter said were haunted?" Dean face-palmed. "I should have seen it sooner!"
Sam was quiet, as he thought about the conversation he'd had with his twin right next to the Autobot leader. He wondered if Optimus had ever considered that the conversation was legit, and they hadn't been using code words to describe Hell and Lucifer. He watched as Dean hesitantly climbed into the cab of the semi, and they all left. Sam turned to Ratchet, and asked how exactly he could help locate the Nemesis. Ratchet helped him hook up his computer, as they quickly began scouting for the elusive ship. Hours passed, and they found nothing. The Autobots returned from scouting with similar results, and Dean was wearing a scowl. Then, three of the bots left to pick up their charges from school. They returned with three children in high school, who introduced themselves as Rafael, Miko, and Jack. Then Ratchet weirdly got excited about something.
"Aha! There you are! How were my-our projects, received?" The brothers picked up that Ratchet had built their school science projects. "Well..." Raf trailed off. Then the three proceeded to describe the disasters that happened. Ratchet was mad. "Well on Cybertron you would have received the highest honors! Absolutely no gratitude... see if I help them." Ratchet said, grumbling the last part. Bumblebee beeped something. "Indeed Bumblebee. Our friends would have been wise to stray from Ratchet's path." Optimus agreed. The three went home soon after the situation with Hazel had been explained to the kids, and they were assured that the brothers were not serial killers, and that the crimes filed against them were indeed false. They did avoid talking about monsters, though, as they didn't want to frighten them. Also, Optimus had warned them that Miko, given her attitude, would immediately do something reckless related to hunting. So, they told them that those men were enemies, and that they were simply wearing masks of them. This didn't entirely convince them, but the bots assured them the brothers were not dangerous to them, so they dropped it. The brothers decided to leave, to continue figuring out exactly how to kill the Leviathan. They did inform the bots they learned that anything containing Borax and beheading would slow them down, in case they crossed paths with them. The bots thanked the pair, and assured them they would let them know immediately if any trace of their twin was detected. Then, the brothers left.
Now, I'm going to start combining the two plots to the different stories. Hope y'all enjoy!
❤️Soundwave's Wife❤️