Misunderstanding-Buddie

Requested by InquisitorBeals

Buck and Eddie have been leaving the fire house very quickly for the past few weeks. The others are curious and follow them to a ice skating rink. Buck and Eddie know how to skate. Like yuri on ice, if you've seen it

I hope this to your liking.

——————

It was the end of the shift and for some reason Buck and Eddie are once again leaving the station quicker than normal. "This has been going on for weeks" Hen exclaimed watching them jump into Buck's truck and drive off to somewhere, "do you think something is wrong with Christopher?" Chimney asked already thinking of the worst "we would know if it was about Chris, trust me" Bobby joined in on the conversation "plus they seem giddy and excited whenever they leave" Hen added on "maybe we should follow them?" Chimney suggested but was shot down by Bobby's eyebrow raise "how about we ask them about it next week and if they don't tell us we'll follow them" Hen suggested, Bobby sighed before giving in "fine but I'm throwing you two under the bus" Hen and Chimney high-five before formulating a plan.

*Monday*

Chimney decided to try Buck first since he's a hyperactive golden retriever and he's most likely to spill if he's excited "Hey Buck, got any plans after work?" Chimney asked trying to disguise it as a normal conversation "yeah, sorry, Eddie and I are doing something" Buck answered giving Chimney an apologetic look before continuing to clean the truck "that's okay, what are you guys doing?" Chimney asked and Buck was about to answer when the alarm went off "sorry dude maybe we can hang out this weekend?" Buck shouted to Chimney as he jumped into the fire truck.

*Tuesday*

It was Hen's turn and she was gonna try with Eddie "Hey Eddie, I've noticed you and Buck leaving the station faster than usual, is everything okay?" She asked forcing the worry and concern to be heard "Yeah, everything is great, sorry if we worried you" Eddie smiled happily at Hen before patting her on the shoulder "speaking of Buck, he and I are training together so I'll talk to you later" and then he and Buck joked to each other as they walked towards the gym area "damn it" Hen whined to herself before going to tell Chimney what Eddie told her.

*Wednesday*

This time they decided to switch. Hen walked up to Buck only to notice he was limping a little "Hey are you okay?" Hen asked concerned as Buck rubbed his lower back "yeah I just fell really hard on my arse yesterday" Buck groaned as he sat down and laid on the ground "you could come over to mine after work and I can give you a massage" Hen offered knowing the younger firefighter definitely needed one "I would love nothing more than to do that but Eddie and I have plans today" Buck told Hen causing her to suddenly remember why she came to talk to Buck in the first place "what are those plans?" But then Eddie came running around the corner almost crashing into Hen "sorry but I need to borrow Buck for a minute" Eddie apologised while rubbing the back of his neck nervously "my arse still hurts from the last time you 'borrowed' me" Buck complained as he stood up and grabbed Eddie's hand "sorry about that" Hen heard Eddie mumble they walked off.

*Thursday*

After taking a shower Chimney walked into the changing room to see Eddie without a shirt on and his back littered with bruises and small scratch marks "Woah dude, what happened to your back?" Chimney asked his mouth open with shock "Buck happened" Eddie laughed before putting his shirt back on "you were right, he does get excited easily" Eddie laughed again before exiting the room and heading upstairs "no way" Chimney whispered to himself as an imaginary lightbulb went off in his head.

*Friday*

After Hen and Chimney compared notes they met with Bobby in his office "we know what Buck and Eddie are doing" Chimney exclaimed as he closed the blinds "and why they leave so quickly" Hen added on "and what is it?" Bobby asked giving them a smirk "ok but before we tell you, if we're right you owe us twenty bucks each" Chimney smirked smugly, Bobby looked at both of them before shaking their hands "deal" and then they all sat down.

"Buck and Eddie are having sex" Hen revealed causing Bobby to choke on his coffee "how the hell did you come to that conclusion?!" Bobby asked surprised while clearing his throat "well on Wednesday Hen noticed that Buck was limping and it was from the last time Eddie 'borrowed' him and  on Thursday I noticed Eddie's back had bruises and scratch marks on it and when I asked what happened he said "Buck happened" and that I was right about him getting excited easily" Chimney explained.

Bobby looked at them both before bursting out laughing "you idiots, they're not having sex" Hen and Chimney looked at each other before looking back at their captain "oh yeah, then what are they doing?" Hen asked crossing her arms "c'mon the shift is ending, we'll follow them and you can see for yourself" Bobby chuckled mumbling "having sex, what?" As he walked out, so when Buck and Eddie rushed off Bobby, Chimney and Hen were ready in Bobby's car.

They followed them to Christopher's school where they picked him up, Hen commented on the cute sight before they continued to follow them until they arrived at an ice skating rink "they're taking ice skating lessons?" Chimney asked confused as they hopped out of the car "c'mon" Bobby said and they followed him inside.

When they entered they were shocked and amazed at the sight before them, they watched as Buck and Eddie were performing some sort of ice skating dance as Christopher watched from the stands shouting score points when they performed a special move, "you two owe me twenty bucks" Bobby laughed as he walked over and sat next to Christopher.

Hen and Chimney stood there mouths agape before following after Bobby "how are they doing?" Bobby asked looking at Christopher's book "they're doing good, they just have one last spin to get down" Christopher said then laughed as he watched Eddie's and Buck's hands slip out of each other's grip causing them to fall to the ground, you could see them laughing as they helped each other up before heading over to the others.

"What are you guys doing here?" Eddie asked Hen and Chimney not even surprised that Bobby was there and casually talking to Buck and Christopher about techniques, "we were just curious" Hen said as they both blushed with embarrassment, Bobby laughed before standing up and whispering into Eddie's ear who was shocked at first before bursting out laughing then whispered into Bucks's ear who copied Eddie's reaction, the three of them laughed as Chimney and Hen pouted embarrassed at the conclusion they came to.

I bet you're wondering 'how did Bobby found out?' Well let me tell you. On Monday morning Bobby knew that Chimney and Hen would wanna bet money so he called Eddie to his office and sat him down with the door and blinds closed "So I've noticed you and Buck speeding off after work, you wanna tell me where you're speeding off to with me son?" Bobby asked while glaring at the younger firefighter "figure skating" Eddie blurted out "Buck and I do figure skating and he likes to get there early when the ice is fresh" Bobby looked at Eddie before breaking into a smile "that's wonderful" and the two of them started to talk about moves and costumes and now Bobby would show up half way through practice to see how they were going.