The mischievious fox (pt.2) -Sterek

Stiles comes rushing out of the house two minutes after Noah got in the car, he's wearing a pair of black jeans, a red shirt, converses and his red beanie that hides his fox ears while he just tucks his tail in his pants or jumper "forgetting something?" Noah asks trying his best not to laugh but fails as Stiles tilts his head looking confused then he quickly turns towards the house yelling "my backpack!" Then runs back inside, Noah cherishes these moments with Stiles.

They have pancakes for breakfast at a small café before Noah drives Stiles to school "okay are your clips tight enough?" Noah asked as he clipped  Stiles' ears under his hair incase the beanie came slipping off due to his hyperactive movements, Stiles smiles at his dad, it hurt a little bit but Stiles is use to it his body always stays in beta form during full moon days "good, I've also gotten an early shift so that we can go running together since it's the full moon tonight" Noah smiles at his son's shocked and excited face, Stiles hugs his dad.

"See ya later!" Stiles yells before he runs into the school where he was immediately met with Lydia and Jackson glaring at each other "what happened?" Stiles asks sighing his good mood ruined, "it's movie night and Lydia wants to watch the fucking Notebook again!" Jackson growls his eyes flashing a little "firstly language, secondly calm down your eyes are flickering and thirdly isn't it Aidan's turn to choose?" Stiles asks confused, looking at the two.

"Yeah it is" Lydia speaks smiling sweetly "okay then let Aidan choose, for himself" he adds at the end knowing the look Lydia was giving him "fine" Jackson huffs somewhat pleased then Stiles pats them on the shoulders and continues his walk through the halls of hell until he reaches his locker and puts the books he doesn't need in it before closing it and jumping ten feet in the air when Liam's face appeared "Jesus Christ Liam!" Stiles shrieks and holds his hand over his chest.

"Sorry, I was going to say something but you already closed the door" Liam smiles sheepishly and rubs the back of his neck "it's fine, what do you need?" Stiles asks walking with young pup "well Coach told me to tell you practice is moved to lunch today and I was wondering if you were coming to movie night" Liam talks waving to Mason as he walks past "thanks for letting me know and sorry but my dad and I have plans" Stiles' fox whines at the sad face Liam made "oh okay" said pup's gaze falls to the ground.

'Dammit' Stiles thinks then sighs "I might be able to come after" Stiles watches as Liam's eyes snap up to meet his, pretty much shining with happiness "I might, it's not certain" Stiles doesn't wanna get the pup's hopes up. Liam nods calming down a little "awesome I'll make sure there's a bean bag for you" Liam flashes one last smile then walks off towards his boyfriend Theo who Stiles is beginning to like so he smiles at the two then walks to his class when the bell rings.

It's now lunch and Stiles makes his way to the field holding his lacrosse stick "glad you could make it Stilinski" Coach calls when he notices the boy "good to see you too Coach" they smile at each other then practise begins. Stiles was on goal defence with Isaac and Scott was in the goal "let's go!" Coach blows the whistle and Danny is the first to charge but Isaac knocks him down a little too hard "sorry" Isaac mumbles helping Danny up "no problem" Danny smiles the runs to the back of the line "next!" Then it Jackson's turn, then Liam, then Kira, greenburg, a few of the other members. The only team members that were able to get pass Isaac and Stiles were Liam and Kira.

It was now Isaac's turn in the goal with Scott and Kira defending, Jackson was the first to go. Everyone gasps as Scott and Jackson make a painful sound as they collide, they both groan but Stiles hears Isaac growl as he marches towards Jackson, Stiles quickly steps into Isaac's line of sight "hey, calm down, Scott's fine" Stiles keeps Isaac's eyes on him or Scott who gets up and shares an apology with Jackson before making his way over to Isaac "I'm okay, it wasn't Jackson's fault" this seemed to calm down the curly haired boy, Stiles knows they're mates and he knows watching your mate get injured snaps something in you.

School ends quicker mainly cause Stiles ran out of his ADHD medication the other day and couldn't focus all day, he spots his dad's car immediately and smiles excitedly when he sees his dad wave from the front seat. "How was school?" He's dad asks on the way back home Stiles groans "I had to stop two fights and I have to go to movie night with the pack because my stupid fox didn't wanna make Liam sad" Noah bursts out laughing "mkay we can run for an hour at sunset then you can go to movie night" Noah smiles pulling into the driveway "make sure your ears and tail stay hidden if you stay over night and if you need to fox out you come straight home".

It is finally sunset and Stiles is shaking with excitement, he barely goes on runs with his dad "as soon as you hit the tree line shift and first to make it to the stream wins" Noah explains the rules before they both run towards the back fence and jump it, Stiles shifts a few seconds before his dad did and then two foxes are running through the woods occasionally nipping at each other playfully and jumping rocks and trunks.

Technically Stiles is the first one in the stream since he tripped over a loose root and tumbled into the stream causing him to become soaking wet "i win!" Stiles yips and shakes himself somewhat dry, his dad only laughs before they start chasing each other having a fun time until it was time for Stiles to get going "I'll see you tomorrow morning!" Noah shouts as Stiles runs off through the woods avoiding the paths he ran past a couple days ago knowing that the hunters would've set traps.

The first thing he notices when he arrives at the Hale house is Liam sitting out the front "hey pup, what are you doing out here?" He asks tilting his head to the side "they started arguing about this fox we saved the other day and I didn't wanna stay inside for that so Isaac and I came out here" Liam explains hugging his knees and Stiles is glad his human scent is different to his fox scent "where's Isaac?" Stiles' question is answered when a body slams into his causing them to tumble to the ground, Stiles groans then looks up to see a brownish-blond wolf smiling at him.