Dominator Of The Universe

Explosions on the alien ship continued to kill the aliens and cause damage to its interior. The one-eyed armored alien now started to walk out to check the situation.

"He has begun to move." Netero said.

"If Saitama has sharp thinking, he should've known that he's luring their boss out instead of finding him." Mayumi said.

"Well, if he has that kind of intuition, he could have ended all of this at once." Ichijou said.

"Th-This can't be happening! Even Groribas, our best warrior, was defeated?! What manner of creature is he? And how'd he got aboard? Damn it! Melzalgald was supposed to be guarding the ship! Now he and I are the only elite fighters left! I bet he's just playing around... Curse the bastard!" A tall blue alien with tentacles on him cursed.

"Geryuganshopp, what is the problem?" The one-eyed alien asked.

"B-Boros-sama! I-I'm terribly sorry. I've allowed one of the natives to infiltrate the ship. In the mere four minutes since coming aboard, he has damaged 23% of the ship. It seems he is alone, but he has managed to instantly kill every warrior sent to intercept him." The alien named Geryuganshoop said.

"Geryugan-- huh?! What's with the name?!" Leorio angrily said.

"It's Geryuganshoop, Leorio. And yeah, his name is a bit long and heck annoying." Killua said.

"Boros? That's his name, huh? Sounds like a dominator's name." Armin said.

"Having only a single eye must be so bad for him!" Sasha cried.

"At least when he tries to cover his eye, he can't peek anymore because he only has one eye, right?" Jean said.

"Peek? Where will he peek though?" Eren asked.

"Peek-a-boo!" Pieck said and everyone looked at her.

"Really, Pieck?" Zeke asked.

"These marleyans..." Levi uttered.

"Why they're still young while we are old-looking?" Falco asked while comparing the warriors of Marley to the Scouts of Paradis.

"Because I did make them younger." Josuke mumbled.

"Hmm..." Jiren uttered.

"Do not panic. As long as the power sphere is safe, the ship will not go down. The damage so far is limited to the crew's living quarters. But the small-fries won't be enough. Geryuganshoop... you, Groribas and Melzalgald, my top lieutenants, will go eliminate this intruder." The one-eyed alien is known to be Boros said.

"Groribas has fallen, sir..." Geryuganshoop uttered.

"What?" Boros asked.

"Let me get Melzalgald back here! He and I together will wipe out the intruder without fail!" Geryuganshoop proudly said. Boros looks at Saitama's dumb face on the screen as the title "The Dominator of the Universe" appeared on the screen plus the opening.

"Armin's right. How do you know his name will sound like a dominator?" Annie asked.

"Maybe pure instinct." Armin chuckled.

"I see..." Annie said while looking away and blushing

"Dominator?! So he's the strongest of them all?!" Historia asked.

"He could be. But, as that title implies, he must be the one who can keep up with Saitama for a long fight." Erwin said.

"That blue shit alien proudly thinks he can beat Saitama easily with thay filthy countless-headed scum who was fighting some Class S. Yeah, they will die without fail." Levi said.