The Strongest Hero

The battle between Saitama and Boros has begun as the Dominator of the Universe keeps striking at Saitama who blocks all of his attacks effortlessly. Saitama got thrown away by the punches of Boros but he steps backward quickly to prevent himself from getting thrown away once again.

Everyone dropped their jaws as now they're witnessing a ferocious opponent that can give Saitama finally a good fight. Some of the antagonists couldn't believe that the alien itself is not a mere joke, unlike the other ones who encountered Saitama before.

"The episode earlier ended by that alien running and now they're fighting?!" Hanji exclaimed.

"Wh-What's with those movements... It isn't a movement of a human anymore." Petra said.

"Superhuman movements... Saitama is just using his base form to deflect all of Boros' attacks. What if he unleashes any of his hidden strength?" Chrollo asked.

"What do you mean hidden? He is the strength itself!" Oluo said and bites his tongue.

"Their movements... the punches, really pack a lot of explosive power." Killua said.

"That is why never fight someone with a simple look like him. Saitama always gets underestimated by others because of his pathetic looks. Now take a look, he is now facing a troublesome opponent that the others may think should be going up against S-Class heroes." Netero said.

"People in their world are pretty blind and stupid." Zeno said.

The two continued to roam around with their abilities until Saitama decides to strike Boros with a single punch, resulting in him losing his right arm.

"He got him!" Gon exclaimed.

"In all of those blows, that one-eyed freak lost his arm in a single punch. Futile." Levi said.

"Now he can't fight him toe-to-toe!" Leo added.

"Amazing... But, can he regenerate like that Melzalgald guy?" Hanji said.

"Let's hope he won't regenerate." Nanaba said.

"Though my true power has been unleashed, you are still able to keep up." Boros said.

"Yeah. You're pretty strong, too." Saitama said while raising his fist.

The scene shifted to A-City in which all of the buildings and the entire place are fully destroyed by the bombardment from earlier.

'Putting A-City back together might be impossible. Well, right now I should be focusing on the battle. She may be rank 2 or whatever, but I still can't leave it all to one little girl! I got my own ways of fighting enemies in the air. Like this!' Tank-Top Master thought as he grabs very huge rubble on the ground using only his left hand.

"Wow!! So much strength!" Knuckle exclaimed.

"Did he just used... Nen?!" Leorio asked in shock.

"Huh?! That glowing aura is that Nen?!" Biscuit asked.

"Calm down, it's just his fighting spirit that looked like Nen. He can't afford to lose himself to a kid like Tatsumaki so he managed to show off such aura like that." Josuke said.

"If he becomes a Nen user, then an Enhancer, he can match Uvogin in terms of power." Pakunoda said.

"That's what I thought too! He is also an interesting fellow to deal with!" Uvogin exclaimed.

"Lifting that kind of debris in one arm is difficult!" Jean cried.

"Is he a Titan?!" Mina asked.