The Hunt Begins

The scene started on Silverfang's Dojo where a beaten-up and bleeding Charanko can be seen lying on the ground.

"What is it now? You can't even get up? Tell me, Charanko... What have you been doing here for the past six months? When I made you my disciple, didn't I say to train like your life depended on it? I cannot see you ever improving your skills. You haven't one iota of talent for the martial arts!

From this moment, you are expelled from the dojo. Never come here again!" Silverfang yelled on Charanko and the opening starts to play.

"Wh-What did he do on Charanko!?" Historia asked in shock.

"And he just expelled him from his dojo. Why? What just happened?" Gon asked.

"There's something's wrong right now on Silverfang. It appears that he didn't expel him because he's weak." Zeno said.

"Oh?" Katsuto asked.

"It seems you know where this is going, Zeno." Netero said.

"Not really. Perhaps one master won't just expel his student because he's weak or didn't improve. There's more that we need to know later on." Zeno said.

"I hope Charanko's fine." Miyuki said.

"Yeah." Erika said.

"Bang is acting strangely?" Genos asked and the title, "The Hunt Begins" appeared on the screen.

"He switched to full-contacting training, then beat the crap out of me. But Master Bang has always been so kind-hearted... Something's going on. I thought you guys might know what it is!" Charanko said.

"So something was going on that bothers Silverfang. And that could be..." Reiner uttered.

"Garou." Eren said.

"After Garou defeated all of the criminals and the A-Class heroes acting as Sitch's bodyguards. Don't forget that Garou was a former student of Bang." Armin said.

"He did this I guess... for Charanko's safety." Mizuki said.

"It might hurt Silverfang but he needs to do it for his only student's safety." Chrollo said.

"I do not." Genos replied.

"Bang, as in the Class S hero Silverfang?" Fubuki asked while eating. Saitama can be seen staring at Charanko.

"If you're done talking, let's play some more." King said.

"Fubuki?! Did she joined them for real?!" Ymir asked.

"Dumbass. She already mentioned that she might join and here she is now, on Saitama's house and is part of their group now." Nobunaga said.

"And Charanko wasn't even surprised to see King with them. Strange..." Leorio said.

"Of course Genos and King have the same ranks in the Hero Association. No need for him to get surprised even in his situation right now." Killua said.

'There's more of them now...' Charanko thought.

"I can make an educated guess. It probably has to do with Garou." Genos said.

"Garou?! The guy Master chased out of our Dojo? Why him?" Charanko asked.

"I see. So you haven't heard? Bang's former disciple, Garou, has been added to the Association's wanted list as a violent monster. Bang volunteered to take him down." Genos said.

"A monster?! Garou?!" Charanko asked.

"I see now. To prevent Charanko from interfering with Silverfang's plans, it may hurt him but, he needs to get rid of his student in a harsh way." Katsuto said.