The Martial Arts Tournament

"You've lost contact with Metal Bat?"

"Yes. I've already called for backup from Class A heroes and above."

"Elder Centipede, the gigantic bug monster. Threat Level: Dragon."

"God, look at how long Elder Centipede is." Mayumi said.

"Disgusting..." Erika said.

"It would require a lot of firepower to eliminate that monster.

"Practically a natural disaster."

"This far exceeds what happened two years ago. Numbers alone may not be enough to defeat it."

"King is occupied fighting something else, but what of the other Class S heroes?"

Incoming phone call ringing

"Multiple emergency calls from all over. Wh-What's happening?" The staff of the Hero Association was gathered together in the board room to discuss the return of Elder Centipede, and from the screen, multiple threats and attacks have been reported on the Hero Association.

"That's a lot of emergency calls." Leo said.

"And those warnings, too!" Leorio said.

"Hm. What that old lady said before was right. This is the catastrophe that the heroes need to stop. Who would've thought that it will begin directly when the old lady saw the prophecy and then died." Morel said.

"D-Damn... It's got us cornered!" Mohican said.

"If we don't do something, he's got us!" Pineapple said.

"Wait!" Mohican called as a buzzing speed came from the sky as Rank 6, Class S hero, Metal Knight arrives in the scene.

"That's Metal Knight, the Class S!" Mohican called. The Class S fired several missiles towards Elder Centipede and got its attention.

"Metal Knight!" Gon said.

"The one with great military firepower on him. He has a higher rank than Metal Bat. So that means this will be interesting." Zeno said.

"Yeah! Blow them with your missiles!" Jean said.

"We're gonna be okay!" Mohican said.

"You're in the way! A weapons test is not some spectacle. Move off now!" Metal Knight scolded.

"S-Sorry, sir!" The two replied and left.

"Now that's a rude way to let someone escape." Mayumi said.

"I agree." Armin said.

"Weapons test? What is he talking about?" Katsuto asked.

"Didn't he come to save them?" Isori asked.