The Terrifying City

'It's been five days since I debuted as a professional hero. There haven't been any serious incidents so far. However, for some reason Genos is staying at my house.' Saitama narrated.

"What are you writing over there?" He asked while looking at him with an oblivious look.

"I'm recording the details of your lessons and training regimen." Genos replied.

"Pfft. As if you'll learn everything from whatever he says." Morel chuckled.

"He's like a little kid. Always believing in what his master says." Zeno said.

"You can't blame him though." Kalluto said.

'Crap. He's raising the bar again... I can't think of a single thing I can teach the guy. I feel bad like I'm scamming him or something. Come on, think. Or just make up some techniques or a spiritual theory. Ugh, strength training is all I've got! I know Genos won't be satisfied with that, plus the dude's a cyborg!' Saitama thought with pure frustration and disappointment.

"By the way. At the seminar, they said if you're a Class C hero and you have no hero activity for a week, your name will be removed from the Hero Registry. Will you be all right, Sensei?" Genos asked and Saitama gave him a shocking face.

 Will you be all right, Sensei?" Genos asked and Saitama gave him a shocking face

"That's a good reason to remove some useless heroes. Because if they just act always cool at the crowd but can't defeat a single monster, they must be removed from the association." Mayumi said.

"And Saitama looks furious about it." Leo said.

"They said that?!" Saitama asked in a fury.

"Yes." Genos replied.

"But I was watching TV and there wasn't anything going on." Saitama said.

"The news only reports major incidents, like natural disasters, terrorism, and dangerous monsters. You always fight the most powerful enemies, so you probably do not know it, but Class C heroes primarily take care of purse-snatchers, robberies, and random attacks.

With Class C so full of heroes, to survive they must actively look for cases to resolve. I hear many of them get discouraged and changed careers. Like a salesman doing cold calls, nothing will come your way without the legwork." Genos said.

"Uh oh." Sasha said.

"Salesman? That's way too boring!" Killua said.

"Cold calls... are they boring?" Jean asked.

"If you're a salesman, then you'll know how boring it is." Josuke said.

"This is no time to be reading manga!" Saitama angrily yelled and starts wearing his costume.

"So we're going?" Genos asked.

"You stay here! If I'm with a Class S hero, a Class C like me won't get any credit!" Saitama said.