03

The next week after that day Seungkwan act like nothing happened to his days so as Mingyu. They live their day like how the used to do since a little. Hang out together, study together, eating together, everything they did were together but not taking bath.

But today they went to school separated because Seungkwan was running late. Seungkwan forgot to bring his schools stuff went he sleepover at Kim's so he told Mingyu to go first. Not wanting for Mingyu to getting punish from what he did.

As he took all his stuff and shove into his bag, looking himself at the mirrow stand(?) to adjust his uniform, took his necktie from his study table, he dashed to the front door seeing his dad already waiting for him.

"Why are you so late son?"

"I'm sorry dad."

Seungkwan took out his shoe from the shoe rack before wear it.

"Come on let's go."

______

Luckily Seungkwan made his time just two minutes before the class starts. Also lucky for him Mr.Han who supposed to teach them at the first class were absent.

Seungkwan sat on his seat with his hand propped on the table and head rested on it. A long sigh were released through his mouth before he closing his eyes. Vernon who his seatmate turned to look at the latter over his homework. He could see how Seungkwan felt so stressed.

"Now what?"

"Hm?

"That sigh. Now what? Did Jiheon did something again?"

"Hm? No. Nothing."

Seungkwan pulled himself to lean his back on the chair before look up to the ceiling. Staring at the fan as he and Vernon sat under the fan.

"Are you sure Kwan?

Seungkwan just nodded.

"Okay."

Vernon was hesitated but decided to continue with his homework. But not long after that the door was creak open with one of their senior standing at the door. Looking for something.

Senior Jung Kihwan?

"Seungkwan."

Kihwan called for him as Seungkwan immediately stood up with his hands on the table. He blinked his eyes waiting for the senior to talk.

"Jiheon want to see you before school end."

Kihwan gave him a look before rolled his eyes and walked away. Well no one care he was going to. Seungkwan still on his legs staring at the door with all his classmate looked at him.

Jiheon. Kim Jiheon who two years older than him used to be his boyfriend. Yes. The one who make him cried. The one Mingyu hated for rest of his life for making his childhood friend cried for hours. Jiheon who the top student at their school was every girls ideal type. Where ever he go, all eyes on him even though he was a troublesome.

But ever since he started to date Seungkwan he change. Not completely since he still like always but he change how he treated people around him. When every people trying to get his attention he will turned them off.