02

Seungkwan was crying and sniffing nonstop after his mom picked him up from the school gate few minutes ago. When the older asked what happen since she saw nothing on her child, Seungkwan just shook his head. Saying he need to see Mingyu again and again. The older just said okay and start to drove away to their house.

As they arrived, right before the car stop, Seungkwan opened the door and nearly killed him self after did that.

"Seungkwan!"

His mother calling for him. Scared of her son life. Seungkwan just jumped from the car like he wasn't afraid of dying.

He spotted Mingyu who just arrived from school and about to closed the car door. He ran to Mingyu like his life really depends on him. As he reached Mingyu, he hurriedly hug the older and burried his face on Mingyu's chest. Leaving the older and their parents wondering what happen to him.

"Mingyu"

Seungkwan looked up to Mingyu from the older chest. Hands hugging around Mingyu waist. Tears rolls down to his cheeks and got stained too. Like he been crying for only god to knew about it.

"Why are you crying?!"

Seeing that making Mingyu to be more panic than ever. It's really rare to see the younger to cry like that. If he did, Seungkwan will never show to them, but he were. Crying on Mingyu.

"I- He-"

Seungkwan got choked with his own saliva. It's really hard for Mingyu to see his best friend since birth crying. More like dying. Seungkwan's cries get loud time to time only for Mingyu to pulled him to his embrace again. Rubbing the younger back while mouthing their parents to go in first and recieved a nods from them.

"Shhh. It's okay, Seungkwan. It's okay."

Both of them just stood there. Cars passing by them but not minding what they do standing in front their house, hugging and crying. They stood there until Seungkwan's cries dies down.

Seungkwan where sitting on Mingyu bed after he changed to Mingyu over size shirt. One of his favourite shirt. In pink pastel color and warm also a lil bit fluff.

A hot choco milk was in his hand before Mingyu left the room to the downstairs to bring them some food to eat since it already at seven pm. Wow. He been crying almost five hours. Bet he was really hungry. Just wasting all his energy for crying.

Mingyu came with a tray in his hand before closing the door behind him. He placed the tray on his study table near to the window and his king size beg. I wonder how big his room was. Anyway after he placed the tray there, he walked to Seungkwan and sat beside him. Before lift up his legs on the bed, crossing it and turned to Seungkwan who had his legs reached to the floor.

"Now. Mind to tell me?"

He propped his elbow on his thigh looking at Seungkwan's side.

"..."

"At least look at me."

Seungkwan bring his hand to place the cup on the table before turn his body facing Mingyu. But still wasn't looking at Mingyu. He got slight annoyed by Seungkwan. There must be something really scared Seungkwan to tell him. He just sighed but also heard Seungkwan talking at the same time.

"My boyfriend cheated on me."

He wasn't expect that to came out from his mouth. But he also wasn't felt any amusement about it. Everytime Seungkwan talked about his boyfriend in front him, he felt like he want to run to that guy and kill him. Well that was just what he thought since they started dating.

"Then?"

He saw Seungkwan fidget his finger like he know what will happen if he told the older.

"He also want to break up."

Mingyu just only sighed. He was tried to say this over and over but he still have to say it again today.

"I already told you like thousand time
he were nothing but a jerk to you."

"Yeah. I remember that. Thanks for reminding me."

"Uh-huh. So what are you gonna do now?"

"Maybe nothing. I need rest."

Seungkwan smiled a little not looking at Mingyu. Mingyu sat up and frowned toward the younger who were sitting opposite him.

"Are you kidding me?"

A/N: what are you doing now? Are you kidding me? Kimbap kidding? Omg help me.

"Mingyu."

Seungkwan whined. He drops his body on Mingyu's before snuggle to Mingyu neck and hug him.

"Okay. Okay. Me or yours?"

Mingyu return the hug and placed his chin on top seungkwan.

"Yours."

Mingyu nodded.

Mingyu brought them to laid on the bed before pulled up the blanket over the body. Only to feels Seungkwan to snuggle more to his neck and how Seungkwan thightend the hugs around his waist.

"Seungkwan."

Mingyu ran his fingers through Seungkwan hair and spacing into nowhere. Only to heard Seungkwan reply with 'hmm'.

"I just want to tell you that my shirt looks good on you."

"Oh shut up."

Mingyu just giggles earning a soft punch from Seungkwan on his chest.

[ 120820 ]
☁️☁️☁️