Chapter 1 - What's Wrong?

In the King's castle something impossible will happen, Because the creator is bored and wants something exciting to happen [Oh shush narrator -_-] *Sighs* I don't get paid enough for this...
.
.
.
.
.

Nightmare sat on his throne, having a nap, he had been working extremely hard these past few days, A dark cyan cat monster with a creamy stomach and arm socks walked through a portal, She clicked her fingers(Paws?) and the once goopy overlord became a shorter skeleton with beautiful pure white bones, Nightmare still had his clothing which was way to big for him now, The cat monster then went back through the portal and left, The now shorter King still slept on his throne, now using his huge cloak as a blanket.

Killer walked into the throne room to get Nightmare for the meeting they normally had with everyone in the court, Upon walking in he saw a strange small skeleton sitting on the throne...... wearing Nightmare's clothing... HIS Nightmare's clothing, He smiled as he pulled his knife out from his pockets, Nightmare woke up, murmuring quietly as he rubbed his eyelids before yawning, after that he looked at Killer before giving him an annoyed stare, "Why are you smiling, Killer?..." Killer slowly started to approach Nightmare, his smile not fading, "Killer, What are you doing?" Nightmare asked as he stood up, nearly tripping on his huge cloak, That's when he saw his own hands, N-No! What happened!? Why am I back to this... body!?, Nightmare thought, He then quickly grabbed his cloak as he backed away from Killer, Killer continued to approach him, The short King quickly tied the arms of the cloak around his neck, turning it into a huge cape that covered his nearly fully naked body, Nightmare not even a second later ran away, Killer ran after him, his smile fading into a serious and annoyed expression, The smaller somehow ran faster than Killer, "GET BACK HERE!!" Killer yelled.

Nightmare was the first to run past Horror and Dust who just watched him run in confusion, Horror looked back at Dust and asked, "Wasn't that Nightmare's clothes?" Dust nodded but they didn't do anything about it, Killer ran in yelling, without stopping, "GET THE INTRUDER!!!" Dust and Horror quickly ran with him to catch the short skeleton, Nightmare was extremely far ahead of them but then bumped into someone making him fall onto his back, He looked up and saw a tall skeleton with a crack in his skull and one large red eye light under the crack, SHIT I forgot they can teleport! The small King would realise with a slight hint of fear, Once Horror raised his axe with both hands Nightmare crawled through his legs before standing up behind the taller and pushing him over, The shortest then ran away while trying to think of a place in the castle he could hide in, Dust teleported to be right behind the short King who started to run faster upon hearing the foot steps behind him, Nightmare untied the sleeves of the cloak from his neck, Dust then tripped on it yelling "SHIT!!" Nightmare, now fully naked, then finally made it to the rooms area, He rushed to his door, opening it then closing behind himself after getting into the room, He quickly locked the door before leaning against the door to catch his breath.

After a good 5 minutes of catching his breath the short King stood up, he went to get some clothes from the wardrobe, unfortunately only finding things far to big for him Nightmare grabbed a hoodie, putting it on before making his way towards the humongous bed in the bed room, He launched himself onto the bed to rest after being chased by 3 of his court members, He laid on his stomach as he slowly started to fall asleep, He was to tired to realise that someone had teleported into his room.

__________________________________

Cliffhanger! Why? Because I say so! >:3

Who do you think teleported into the King's room?

What do you think that someone would do?

Any who! I'll post another chapter later! Have a great day/night wherever you are in this world!!