Important (New Book)

Hello again everyone! I MIGHT start another book, if any of you are interested
It will involve the AUs, obviously, but it'll also involve dragons!

Horror, Cross, Reaper and Killer all being dragons while their soon to be husbands are not!
I have some really cool ideas but I don't know how long it'll take to get actual lore into motion.

A plot idea is that Killer's species of dragon, aka serpentine dragons, is being hunted to extinction because they have these op 'soulstones' that can let any holder transform their body into whatever they please, but there's a flaw to this power. If the dragon who owned the soul stone dies then the power in the stone is limited. Killer's soulstone is rather valuable due to it being his mother's and his own soulstone, both Killer's and his dead mother's magic mixed within the large pearl, which means it can do way more than your average stones.

There is A LOT more to add, like everyone else's stories but this is all I'm gonna share as it is the most complicated to explain.

If I do post this story, the ships will all be the same as this one
HorrorDust, Kight(Passive NightxKiller), Cream and Destructive Death (ReaperxError)

If you're interested in this story please let me know!
Also feel free to give me ideas that I might use in it!
Their designs ate this 'chapter's' image (Wip)