Life is a rush

AN: I'm skipping about 2 months so I can have the last part of Friends but am able to focus on other things eventually.

With it now being the last episode Friends the whole cast and crew are crazy busy. It's very stressful to think of the number of interviews and photo shoots we have to do, but my doctor told me to try not to get stressed out and I'm doing my best. The timing of this pregnancy isn't really as good as we thought it would be because of everything going on in my life and I'm exhausted all the time because of it being the first trimester. Right now I would give anything to go home and sleep even if it's just an hour, but instead I have stay here until they give us our scripts for the last episode.

I walk out of my dressing room into the dimly lit hallway to find Courteney. She always knows how to make things like this better and the days go by faster.

"Hey! Are you ready for tonight?" She asks as I walk up to her. I give her the look of what the hell are you talking about and she laughs at me "You forgot. It's the cast party. Brad just texted me that he's on his way."

That's weird. Why didn't he text me. I pull my phone out and see that he did and I just didn't see. "That's at 6, right? That means I have an hour to get ready."

"Yep, but it's here so at least you don't have to worry about getting there." She does have a point. I thank her for reminding me and walk off to my dressing room to find something to wear. Almost everything it just a little too tight, but I eventually find a dress that fits and put it on. Since it's just the cast and a few others I don't care too much about my hair and makeup so I just fix my eyeliner and straighten my hair.

"You want anything else?" Brad asks me as he goes to get a drink "They have fake alcohol."

"No, I'm fine with my water." I smile as I watch him walk away then slowly turn towards the others. It's so hard knowing that I'll probably only be on this set a handful of times.

I feel arms wrap around me and hands rest on my stomach and automatically know that it's Brad. I turn around to face him and try my best to hide how upset I am. "You okay?" He asks sweetly "I know this has to be hard on you."

I want to say yes and that I'm perfectly fine, but that would be lying. "No." I say looking down at my feet "I will be, but right now I just feel like it's coming to an end too fast."

He pulls me closer for a tighter embrace and looks down so he's looking in my eyes "All good things have to come to an end at some point. It's sad, but just always remember the memories and fun times, that will help you through the hard times." He kisses me sweetly "And Bri and I are happy to see you more."

I laugh. I couldn't be more excited to get to spend more time with them. We stand there like that for a while until I go over to Court and Lisa and he stays with the others.

"Remember the scene when we started fighting because of Phoebe?" Court asks as we all follow her into Rachel's old bedroom "That one was fun."

"Yeah, when she was moving out, right?" I ask and their nods tell me I'm right. I walk out so I'm standing at the doorway looking into the living room "This always reminds me of when Rachel found out Ross and Emily were getting married."

Lisa walks by my sitting on the couch "That scene had to be heartbreaking for so many. Or when you guys broke up. We all had tears."

"I definitely did too, that was so hard to get through." I think back to that day and remember crying until I got back to my dressing room and saw that Brad was there and that cheered me up "There's so many scenes like that."

Court walks out standing in front of me by a few feet and has tears in her eyes "The one where Monica and Chandler got engaged really got me." She makes her way over to the edge of the couch and starts crying a little more "Then when they found out they couldn't have kids it was unbearable. I don't know how I got through it."

Lisa and I both have tears in our eyes as well. We know how much she and David have been struggling to have a baby and luckily now she's pregnant, but it was so hard to watch them go through that before. I walk over and hug her rubbing her back for a little until I feel her put away. She wipes her eyes off and sniffles a little before thanking me and we go on with the rest of our tour.

"Remember when we were throwing the spaghetti?" Lisa asks as we stand at Joey and Chandler's counter "That scene was so funny!"

I start laughing as I remember it "I'm surprised they got any footage during that scene." The outtakes probably lasted a good 5 minutes, we just couldn't stop laughing.

Courteney walks around the apartment for a while and sits on the chair "I think my favorite is when they got the matching chairs and kept sending food to Monica and Rachel's apartment."

"That one was really funny." Lisa tries to remember it "Didn't they throw a shoe at the door?"

"Yeah, I think they did." I answer her. We continue walking through the set sharing our favorite memories until it starts to get late. By the time we're done we've she'd many tears, laughed like crazy and remember many things that we thought we forgot.