Time to get out

"Brad!" I yell as I walk in the house dropping my purse on the table. There's no answer and no sign of him or Bri. Her toys are spread all over the floor in places for her to craw around, but her diaper bag isn't where I left it and Brad's keys aren't where they normally are. I yell again but don't hear or see any sign of life in the house so I decide to call him. The couch starts vibrating and ringing so I look over and find his phone laying between the cushions. Weird. I put the phone in my pocket and go upstairs to see if I can find them. Our room is first and everything is the same as when I left before work with no sign of them. I walk over to Bri's room next and what I see is amazing. It warms my heart. Brad is laying on the floor surrounded by Bri's toys and stuffed animals and she is laying on his stomach both of them sleeping. I see a smirk on his face and she has her pacifier in her mouth to keep her from crying. She must have been crawing around on him and fell alseep.

Not wanting to wake them I go to our room to start getting ready. Now that Bri is 6 months old it's easier for Brad and I to go out. My parents agreed to watch her for the night so we can go to eat later. I go into our closet and look for the dress that I got specifically for tonight. Brad hasn't seen it yet, but he always says he likes when I surprise him with a new dress. I find it and hang it in the bathroom so it's there when I'm ready to get dressed.

"When did you get home?" Brad asks sleepily as he walks over to kiss me. He wraps his arms around me not separating until we hear Bri cry "I thought she was still asleep."

I laugh and walk out to her room to get her out of her crib. She quickly gets quiet when I pick her up and slowly falls back asleep to continue her nap. Brad is waiting for me when I get back to our room holding a towel "I need a shower, but you need to pick out my clothes because I don't know what you're wearing." I leave to go back in our closet and find a black shirt and nice jeans for him then put them in the bathroom where my dress is and sit down to do my hair and make up. Normally I don't do much to my hair, but since it's our first time out in a while I'm going to try to make it really nice. I get my curling iron and make big lose waves and do a soft smokey eye to finish my look. Brad's still in the shower when I'm done so I get my dress and put it on. He must know what I'm doing because as soon as I get my top and pants off he turns off the water and steps out of the shower to where I am "You look hot." He says as he helps zipper up the dress and kisses my neck. Little things like that remind me of how much I love him.

I grab his shirt and put it on him tracing hid toned abs as I do each button "So do you." I kiss him again quickly then leave so he can finish getting dressed and I can get Bri ready for my parents. They agreed to stay here with her so all I have to do is change her and take some toys downstairs for her. I get her out of her crib and carry her downstairs where we wait for my parents to get here. She rolls around on the carpet when I put her down and even crawls over to one of her toys impressing me.

"She's getting so much better at that." I hear Sherry say as her and my dad walk in. He walks right up to Bri and picks her up and she walks over to where I am "You look beautiful, I hope you guys have fun."

"Thanks." I smile and turn around to sneak out the back door with Brad. We get in the car and he reaches over holding my hand while I look out the window. For once we aren't hounded by paparazzi and are able walk in the restaurant like a normal couple. The waitress leads us to a dim back room where there are only a few other people so we can have some privacy. We have a booth to be closer to each other and I go in first so Brad is on the end. He orders our drinks for us and wraps his arm around me "I can't belive how long it's been since it's just the two of us out."

"I know, it's crazy." I lean towards him wrapping my arms around him "It was worth the wait though."

He nods his head in agreement and we look at the menu to order our food. Before we know it we're already done and ready for dessert. The night is going so fast and we can hardly keep our hands off of each other. I order a cake and Brad decides he's going to split it with me. He takes the fork when they bring it and tells me to open my mouth and feeds it to me. I swallow it and he keeps shoving more and more of it into my mouth until I can't eat anymore. We get the bill and Brad pays then we get up to leave.

"They're all asleep." I tell Brad as I look in the living room. Bri is laying in the play pen and my parents are sprawled out on the couch all in deep sleep. I don't want to wake them, but I know I have to. Brad picks up Bri and takes her to her room while I wake them. They quickly get what they need to leave so it isn't too late when they get home and I thank them before going upstairs.

I start to change but decide whatever I put on Brad's just going to take off anyway, so I walk over to Bri's room in my bra and underwear to find him leaning over her crib. I walk next to him watching her sleep and feel him wrap his arm around my waist.

"Sometimes I can't believe she's ours." He says as he pulls me closer and kisses my forehead. I turn and wrap my arms completely around him and he picks me up "Turn her light off." He says as he carries me out her door.

He pins me against the hallway wall not being able to wait anymore. I open my mouth and our tongues intertwine as we make our way into our bedroom. We find the bed where he sets me down and I work on taking his belt off. He runs his hands up and down my back playing with my bra straps slowly taking it off. I start to trace around his bulge and play with the band of his boxers as I feel it getting bigger. He grabs a condom from the nightstand and lays me back on the bed. I impatiently wait for him and he takes his time.

"It's fun to tease you." He says breathing heavily as he puts his hands in my panties slowly taking them off. I shudder as he finally enters me and fill with pleasure. We reposition ourselves and he thrusts harder until we both stop.

"I love you." Brad says kissing me. It's the last thing I hear at night, and the first thing I hear in the morning.