CHAPTER 2: I begin where my life ends.

(Imagine Izuku there with no tubes in his stomach, a bunch of scars, and no limbs.) I own nothing but the story.
_______________________________________

Previously.

Doctor: "I'm sorry despite our best efforts his injuries were too severe for us to save him. You may say your goodbyes."

The 3 women: "Oh no."

________________________________________________________________________

(Just Imagine Izuku there)

As Izuku lays in the hospital bed hanging on to whatever life he has left 3 women enter and start crying.

Izuku: "Why are you crying?" He asks in a whisper. One of the women say.

???: "Because we couldn't save you." She says trying to hold back her tears but failing.

Izuku: "It's okay at least you tried to do the right thing for someone you just met." He says as he lets out a weak chuckle.

???: "Why are you laughing? your dying!"

Izuku: "I find it funny that we're complete and total strangers yet you still helped me."

???: "Because even if you know nothing about someone you still help them no matter what." She says while she wipes away her tears.

Izuku: "Can you at least grant me my dying wish?" He asks knowing his time is short.

All 3: "Sure. What is it?" They ask trying to hold back they're tears but still failing.

Izuku: "I wish to know the names of my rescuers."

???: "My name is Inko Midoriya."

???: "My name is Chifuyu Midoriya."

???:"My name is Madoka Midoriya."

Izuku: *Midoriya? I swear I've seen that name somewhere before.*

(If you know the real last name of the last 2 and what anime they're from here's a cookie 🍪)

All 3: "What's your name?"

(Read along with the heartbeats)

Izuku: "I...don't...have...a...name."

After hearing the heart beat monitor flatline all 3 of them breakdown crying.

Doctor: "He's gone. I'm sorry for your loss." He says as he walks out of the room.

Chifuyu: "We should go home Inko your daughter is probably worried about us."