Chapter 3: Unexpected Reunion

Previously

Everyone: "What are you going to do now Izuku?"

Izuku: "I'm going to find her."

Everyone: "Who?"

Izuku: "Inko."

Hisashi: "Well if you do find her can you take her on a date?"

Izuku: "I still can't believe you're fine with me dating your wife but she looked like she needed someone special in her life so I will. Don't worry I'll try my best to make her happy.

________________________________________________________________________

Izuku is walking around town but he's stopped by Eraserhead and another hero because they think he's using his quirk without a license. (keep in mind men aren't supposed to have quirks)

Eraserhead: "You! Stop right there!"

He turns around and asks.

Izuku: "What's the problem ma'am?"

Eraserhead: "You're using your quirk without a license you're going to have to come with..." Eraser is cut off by another hero.

???: "Um Eraserhead."

Eraserhead: "What is it Joke?"

Ms.Joke: "Take a closer look partner."

She notices that the illegal quirk user doesn't have "concealed weapons." {I hate myself for writing that}

Eraserhead: "That's impossible men..."

Izuku:"Aren't supposed to have quirks?" He asks cutting her off by completing her sentence.

Eraserhead: "Alright kid..."

Izuku: "My name is Izuku." He reveals his name to the heroes.

Eraserhead: "Alright Izuku your going to have to come with us."

Izuku: "Sorry 'raser but not happening I have to find someone who means a lot to me and no one stands in my way." He says as he starts to walk away but is caught by Eraserhead's scarf.

Eraserhead: "That wasn't a question your coming with us!" She says while using her quirk to make his limbs disappear but it doesn't work.

Eraserhead: "What the hell my quirk's not working on him."

Izuku: "So you really don't remember me do you?"

Eraserhead: "What are you talking about? I've never met you before."

Izuku: "Maybe Miruko will remember I'm pretty sure I scarred her for life."

Eraserhead: "How do you..."

She then remembers when they were called to save a girl which turned out to be a boy who had a very high-pitched scream.

Eraserhead: "No it can't be you. Wait who were your parents?"

Izuku: "My Step-mother was a Pro Hero but she was a total bitch and my Father was just a total asshole."

Eraserhead: "Who was the corpse you threw at Miruko?"

Izuku: "That was my bastard of a Brother. I enjoyed tearing him in half."

Eraserhead: "Why did it look like something had eaten him?"

Izuku: "That was the only meal that I had without throwing it up from being beaten."

Eraser&Joke: "What do mean beaten?"