Chapter five

After lunch they all walked out to the parking lot and split into groups. "Andy said we are going to the theme park" Sebastian sad, buckling his seatbelt and starting up the car. Onyx plugged in her earphones and put her playlist on shuffle. The first song that came on was Die for you by Black Veil Brides. Suddenly, Onyx heard clapping. "Huh?" Onyx tilted her head slightly out of confusion. "You are so good at singing!" Remington exclaimed. Onyx didn't even realize she was singing so she blushed out of embarrasment and mumbled a small "Thank you" The three boys were smiling like maniacs. "She's better than you Rem" Sebastian smirked, still focusing on the road. Remington pouted and smacked Sebastian across the head causing him to swerve. "JESUS CHRIST" Emerson yelled, holding onto Onyx in case they crashed into something. They hit full force into a tree but luckily no one was hurt except Onyx who had hit her head on the door because of the impact on the side she was sitting on. Onyx's head was bleeding rapidly as the three boys were freaking out, undoing their seatbelts and trying to shake Onyx awake. The 2 cars infront which contained the 2 other bands had stopped and ran over to the beaten up car. "ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?!" Andy yelled, opening the doot to see a knocked out Onyx amd 3 distressed men. Andy looked at Sebastian, "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!" He yelled as he swooped up his daughter into his arms. The rest of the boys were just standing back in shock but then Ashley ran over and grabbed Onyx from Andy, holding her close. "WHAT DID YOU DO SEBASTIAN YOU WERE THE ONE DRIVING" He yelled, pointing at the 3 guilty looking men. The ambulance parked behind the scene and loaded Onyx up into the back of the vehicle, hooking her up to the machine that hapels her breathe more fluently. Ashley was looking at Onyx's pale white body as tears threatened to spill from his eyes. "Would anyone like to ride with her?" The paramedic asked. "You go Ash, you're closer to her than any of us" Andy said, biting at his fingernails nervously trying not to cry infront of everyone. Ashley just nodded and pat Andy on the back as he climbed up into the back of the ambulance. Ashley held her close as he sat down next to Onyx, he almost couldn't bear seeing her laying there, lifeless. 'Atleast she's not dead' he thought to himself. Suddenly he felt Onyx move. "A-Ashley..?" Onyx said weakly looking up at her teary-eyed uncle. "Oh my god you're awake!!" He exclaimed loudly, alerting the paramedic. "Sir please dont yell, she needs rest" The paramedic said, taking notes on Onyx.

When they arrived at the hospital, the doctors took Onyx into hospital room, b04. The boys waited in the lobby to be able to visit Onyx. Ashley was sending glare to Sebastian as he sat in a chair wish his arms crossed and tears running down his face. He had tilted his hat down to cover his eyes so that people didnt see him crying. Sebastian was looking as guilty as ever, he had his head buried in his hands and he too was silently crying because of the guilty he held. Andy was pacing back and forth hoping that his daughter was okay. The rest of the boys just sat there not knowing what to do. "Onyx Biersack?" An old, sweet lady came out with a clipboard, looking around as everyone stood up. "As yes, Onyx can have 2 visitors maximum" Everyone looked at Andy and Ashley as she closest to both. The nurse escorted them to Onyx's hospital room, they both followed behind, hands in pockets. When they got to Onyx's room, they saw her eating a sandwich. "Ashley! Andy!" She squealed trying to get up. The nurse pushed her back down, quite roughly. Andy gave the nurse a glare and walkes up to the right side of Onyx's bed, Ashley on the left. "Thank god you're okay" Andy sighed in relief as he held Onyx's hand. "You're not getting rid of me that easy" she smiled. "I love you, Onyx" Andy smiled, "I love you too... dad" Andy's face gleamed with joy when he heard Onyx call him dad. He smiled as tears of joy ran down his face. Ashley looked at Andy with a proud look on his face. "So, Onyx can leave tonight if you bring her a change of clothes" The nurse smiled and scribbled something down her clipboard. Andy pulled out his phone and called CC. "Hey man... yep... she's okay... yeah... bring her some clothes.. yes she can leave... ok bye" Andy put his phone back in his back pocket of his skinny jeans and smiled. "CC is going to bring you some clothes to change into, luckily you didn't break any bones in the crash"