Sick day/Jaydick

Dick was sick. And Jason, being the over protective boyfriend he is, made him stay in bed until he got back from patrol. Dick wasn't happy. It was just a cold. There was no big deal. Although he did feel sick and had a banging headache and felt dizzy, but still.

Dick got up and went over to his laptop. 'Might as well do some homework.' Dick thought.

2 Hours of doing homework and Dicks headache had gotten worse he was really dizzy. He put his head in his hands. He was so caught up in his dizziness that he didn't even hear the window open and a certain hood coming through.

"Dick. You ok babe?" Jason asked looking at his boyfriend  worriedly. "Yeah, I-im ok." Dick stuttered. Jason came over and picked him up bridal style. Jason gently laid him on the bed.

"If your not ok tommorow we're both skipping patrol. And im sure Wade and Pete will be fine without us for one night." Jason said whilst spooning Dick. "Ok, Jay." Dick said sighing. He knew that no matter what he said Jay wasn't going to let him go.

The next day and Jason was out shopping for their movie night with Peter and Wade. Dick still wasn't feeling too good. He heard a knock at the door. He went and opened it reviling a not so good looking Peter. "Hey." Pete said weakly."Hey." Dick Replied even weaker."You look like shit." Peter said whilst chuckling. "Funny, i was going to say the same to you." Dick laughed. "Hey, ive just got a slight headache. But Jay said that you were not feeling to good yesturday and it doesn't look like anythings changed." Pete said looking at Dick with concern.

Dick opened the door for him to come in. "Hey weres Wade?" Dick asked. "Mm, oh he's with Jay, their just at the shop getting a few things. Do you want a drink." Pete asked really worried now. "Hey your the guest im suppose to be getting you things."Dick said. "Erm ok but you should just sit down i'll get every thing ready." Peter told him. "Yeah im just going to go to the bathroom." Dick said. "M'k." Peter replied.

Just when Dick went down the hall to the bathroom and shut the door. Jay and Wade came throught the door."Hey again Pete." Jay said whilst putting the bags down on the coffee table. And Wade sitting on the sofa cuddling up to Peter. "Where's Dick? Is he ok."Jason asked worridly looking around. "He's fine he's just in the barthroom." Peter replied. Jason just nodded and went to go see if his boyfriend was ok. "Well it be best if we go. You should stay off patrol for a few days." Wade said gently. "Yeah."Jason replied. "And Jay." Peter asked. Jason turned around. "Look after him please." Peter told him."Of course i will, bye you two." Jay said smiling. They smiled back and said goodbye.

He knocked on the barthroom door. "Dicky,ya ok in there?" Jason asked. The door opened reveling a very tired looking Nightwing. Dicks eyes widened. "Jay." He said loudly in surprise. "Why are you wearing your suit?" Jason asked. Dick didn't answer. He just held his erisma sticks and looking at the ground. "Dick. Why did.you go.out? I told you not to your sick." Jason said getting annoyed that his Dickie wouldn't folow simple instructions.

Dick started to tear up. "Oh Dickie." Jason said his gaze softening. "I i im so sorry Jay Jay its just, i don't want to seem weak. Im Nightwing, i cant just let some sickness get in the way." He said crying harder into Jason's chest.

Jason picked him up and took him to their bedroom. "Your not weak, ok all heroes get sick. Even the badass. ok." He explained. Turning around only to find Dick fast asleep.

Jason cuddled up to him and smelled his soft sent. "Goodnight Dickie love you." Jay whispered. Earning a snor in return. Jason just smiled. Soon drifting of to sleep himself.