Red hood/stalking/Jaydick.

Red hood was just sitting on some rooftop. Watching his boyfriend through the wind of his appartment. Totally not creepy at all. Well Dick has been acting weird, coming home with cuts and bruises over his body. Jason thought that mabey he was cheating. That was until he saw the bruises.

'Im going to have a shower' Dick thought. He got up from his bed. He went to his closet to get some sweats. It was night now and he had already went out on patrol. He couldn't help this feeling that he was being watched. Dick just shrugged it of.

Jason got his phone out. He put it on camera mode, he zoomed in so he could see Dick. 'Why don't i just go in there. I mean i live their. 'What are you hiding Dick' Jason asked himself.

Dick took of his shirt. And thats when Jason saw it. The massive gash that went from Dicks shoulder all the way down to his waist. Red hood gritted his teeth. 'What the fuck, who hurt my baby.' Jason thought blind with rage.

Dick looked to his side to see the big gash. He touched it and winsed in pain.' Fuck that hurts. Shit how am i suppose to hide this from Jason?' Dick thought getting worried. Jason didn't know he was Nightwing any more.

The reason for the giant gash in Dicks arm was because when Jay was out on patrol being Red hood, Dick snuck out and met Slade aka Deathstoke. They fort Dick got cocky. Slade got away unharmed. Cant say that he was that lucky.

Dick hopped in the shower. He stood there and let the hot water run down his skin. He was so relaxed that he didn't hear the door open.

Jason walked in he looked over at Dick then he saw the Nightwing suit lying on the floor. Jason gritted his teeth. He quietly walked out of the bathroom and went in their shared bedroom. He sat on the bed and waited for Dick to come out.

5 minuets later and Dick got out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist. He picked up his suit and walked out. The light was of in his bedroom.'Did i turn that off?' Dick thought. Dick just shrugged. He quickly put his suit in the hidden conpartment in the clostet. He put on his sweat pants.

Thats when the light turned on. And he jumped. He slowly turned around and saw jason just inches away from him. "Oh J jay its j just y ou." Dick squeaked releived. But the smile soon faded when he saw Jason's pissed of face.

"Er Jay are you ok." Dick asked worridly. "Yeah why wouldnt i be." Jay replied adding sacasticly. "I mean its not like you've got anything to hide from me right." Jason said whilste looking at his massive gash and pointing at it. Dick looked at his side and looked back up at him.

"Im Nightwing." Dick said looking down. "I know." Jay said quietly. Dick looked up at him surprised. "H how?" Dick whispered. "I went in the barthroom when you where in there and saw the suit on the floor." Jason said.

Dick started to tear up. It broke Jason's heart. "Hey hey Dickie don't cry, its ok. Just as long as you let me go patrol with you. Ok." Jason said. "Ok. I love you." Dick said. "I love you to dickie." Jason said.

Jason picked up Dick and layed him gently on the bed. Getting in next to him and pulling the sheets over them. Not bothering getting out of the suit. He put his hands on Dicks waist and pulling him close.