Bed time/Jaydick

Nightwing was perched on the roof of a rooftop in China Town. He breathed in the cool Gotham night air. He had his eyes closed he was in so much pain. He couldnt feel his leg. He had a bullet wound in is arm and side. He felt so sick and dizzy. He heard a quiet thump behind him. Dicks eyes snapped open. Before he could even think of what was happening he was being slammed into the brick wall.

"Ah, What the fu- Red hood." Nightwing said surprised and angry. Red hood was the new top crime boss. He appeared after the whole Arkham knight thing. Dick wondered who the hell that even was. But he's gone now so it doesn't matter.

"Hello Dickie." Red hood whispered in his ear. "What do you want Redhood." Nightwing snapped. Until it hit him. His eyes widened. " How do you know my n-ame?" Dick asked. He was getting scared now.

Redhood just smirked behind his mask. Dick has no idea that Redhood is his dead boyfriend Jason Todd. "Awe don't be afraid Dickie bird." Jason said. He slowly pulled a sleeping drug from his pocket without Dick noticing.

"Wh get of me." Dick screamed. "Nightwing." Jason said quietly. "What." Dick snapped again in so much pain. It felt like he couldn't move."Bed time." Jason whispered. Before Dick had a chance to understand what he meant, he felt a prick in his neck and started feeling really tired. Redhood had drugged him.

Dick tried to run but his legs wouldn't move. He was pinned to the wall. He was fighting to stay awake. But he couldn't keep it anymore his eyes began to shut and he couldnt fight it.

Dick woke up on a really comftable bed. He remember what happend with red hood and shot up. He had a burning feeling in his side. He looked down and saw that he was only in sweats. But his wounds were all stitched up.

Did Redhood do this? Why? Wait were is Redhood? "Oh look who's finally awake. How are you feeling Dickie?" Said a familiar voice. Is that no i it cant be. "Jay?" Dick asked.

Out from the shadows stepped the boy with black hair with the white streak. And the J on his right cheek. But what got Dick the most was Jason beautiful pearcing blue ocean eyes.

"Its me baby, im home." Jason said coming over and sitting on the bed. Dick was in tears. He was so happy to have his Jay back. He jumped on Jason even though it hurt his side and his head was banging. He was just glad he has his boyfriend back.

"I missed you so much Jay. But how." Dick asked him. His voice muffled by Jason's chest. "Ra al ghual's lazaruose pit. He healed me." Jay told Dick

Dick looked up at Jason and smiled. "I love you Jay Jay." Dick said leaning in. "I love you to Dickie bird." Jason replied. He smashed their lips together. Dick moaned. Jason smirked. He flipped them over so he was ontop off Dick. "Man you look so sexy" Jason said whilst grinning. Dick just blushed.

~ooooh Jaydick smut~

Jason pinned Dicks hands above his head. Jason started licking, sucking and nibbling on Dicks neck. Dick moaned softly. Jason took of Dicks sweatpants. Dicks erection sprung up hitting his stomach. "Mmm Jay mm.Dick panted out. Jason lightly licked his tip. "Argh, J jason please." Jason smirked. He put Dicks whole length in to his mouth. He deepthroated him till he couldn't breath.

"Mmmm, argh, Jay your so good." Dick groaned. Dick was a moaning mess. "Mmmm, god i missed us." Jason hummed. "Jay i i want you to please." Dick pleaded. "You want me to what." Jason smirked teasingly. "I want your d dick." Dick moaned out. "You want my Dick where Dick." Jason grinned. "I want y ours in side m me." Dick stuttered. "Ok Dickie." Jason moaned in his ear.

Jason took of his jeans along with his boxers. Jason got some lube from the bedside cabnet. He went to lube up his dick but before he did he felt hands on his shoulders. He looked at Dick confused and before he knew what was happening, he was on his back with Dick straddling him. "Please let me." Dick said seductivly. Jason smirked.

Dick lubed up Jay's Dick. "Mmmm, Dickie your so good." Jason said. Dick positioned himself over Jasons dick. Without warning Jason thrusted up into him.

Dick moaned and screamed in pain and pleasure. "Mmm Jason a aghhhh." Dick moaned out. Dick was seeing stars by Jason hitting his prostate constantly. "Jay im gonna" Before he could finish his sentence he cummed over Jasons chest. He moaned loudly. "Aghhhhhh Jasonnn." Dick moaned.

After a couple more thrust he came in Dick. "Agghhh D dick." Jay moaned. Dick collapsed on the bed next to Jason. Jason wrapped his arms around Dicks waist.

"I love you Jay."

"I love you to Dickie."