Spideypool//Pancakes and shower time

The warm sun hit Peters face through his bedroom curtains. His eyes slowly futtered open. He felt a smile creep upon his face when he felt two strong arms tighten around him. He slowly got out of the tight grip careful not to wake the sleeping giant. He slowly got out of bed carful not to make no noise. The floorboard creaked and Peter looked at Wade. He shifted but was still asleep. Wade was a deep sleeper. Not even a bomb could wake him.

He went to the kitchen and started making some pancakes. He got all his supplies and started making them. He made 10 for Wade and he was busy making himself 6. He couldn't eat 10, he wondered how Wade manages to.

Wade woke up to his baby not in bed. He got up and walked over to the barthroom. He did his business washed his hands and walked out. Only he got hit with the delicous smell of pancakes.

He walked into the kitchen only to see Peter in his boxers making pancakes. He smirked to himself and walked over. He wrapped his arms around his baby boys waste.Peter jumped a bit but soon relaxed. Wade ran his hands down Peters body, stopping and sqeezing his ass. Peter moaned quietly.

"Wade um y you got your pancakes there." Peter moaned out feeling Wade rubbing his dick on his ass through their clothes. Wade whispered seductivly in his ear "Yeah but i don't want pancakes,i want something else." Wade moaned. "Er, ok what would you like." Peter asked confused whilst turning around to look at Wade, still in his arms. Wade looked him up and down smirking and licking his lips. "You." He said putting his hands on the side of his cheekes and kissed him roughly.

Peter moaned in the kiss. Wade pushed his hands pinning them to the counter. Wade then decided to run of. "Er" Peter said confused. Wade just ran off with him having a problem.

He then came back five minutes later with, Syrip? "Er Wade." Peter asked Wade confused. "Open." Wade said lowly in his dominant voice. Peter shuddered and did what he was told. He slowly opend his mouth. Wade just smirked and put some on his tounge. "Er Wa de wh at a re you doing ex actly?" Peter asked. But before he could get an answere Wades tounge was eating the syrip from his mouth. "Mmmm" Peter moaned.

Wade lift peter up by his waist and walked over to the couch. He pushed Peter on the couch and getting on top of him. Wade ripped his and Peter's clothes off. "Wade, f fuck me already, a and st top teasing."Peter moaned. Wade just looked down at him and grinned. "Not yet Petey."Wade said. He got the syrup and opened the bottles cap. Wade lifted Peters head up gently and poored some syrup on his neck and shoulders. "Wade what are you doing, im going to get all stickey." Peter moaned out. Wade just shrugged and lent down to start sucking and licking the syrup of of his beautiful baby boy.

He then grabbed the syrup and put some on the tip of his dick. Peter shuddered at the new and weird sensations. "Do ya like that baby?" Wade asked smirking. Peter looked up at him and nodded. Wade grabed his jaw and looked at Peter, his voice turning into his dom voice. "Use words baby, daddy asked you a question. Do you like that?" He asked. "Yes daddy." Peter said using daddy at the end just to please Wade.

Wade smiled and said "Good boy." Wade then started to lick the tip of his dick eating the syrup and going down his shaft. Wades head was bobbing up and down. Peter was loving this he loved the daddy thing.The only problem was that he's going to have to have a shower.

Peter was cut from his thoughts when Wade entered him rough and hard. "Argh, Wade, fas ster harde r." Peter moaned. "Fuck your so t tight baby." Wade groaned. "S shit w." Peter cut himself of. "Daddy, im gonna." Peter said. Suddenly Wade grabbed his dick jerking him of. "Fuck. Come for me baby, come for daddy." Wade groaned out.

With that Peter cummed all over his and Wades chests whilst Wade cummed inside of him. Wade pulled out. "Shit you were so good for me baby" Wade said. He ruffled his hair whilst kissing him softly. "Oh how i love good sex in the morning. Go take a shower now baby." Wade said whilst getting of of Peter and getting dressed then heading in the kitchen.

~Shower time.~

Peter went to their bedroom and got his clothes with one of Wades hoodies. He then whent into the barthroom listening to till the love runs out by one republic. He closed the door and pressed play and then hopped in the shower.

He started humming the song. Wade slowly walked up to the barthroom. He heard Peter singing and smirked. He walked in and started to get undresed.

"Wade?" Peter asked. He saw Wade undresed and he walked up to the shower and got in. "Yeah" Wade asked whilst grabbing the shampoo. He put some on Peters hair and masarged his head. "Mmmm, that feels so good daddy."Peter said turing around to face Wade and winking at him. Wade winked back.

"Mmm, i love you baby boy. My boy." Wade said smiling at him. "Always." Peter replied smiling.