Spideypool/injured.

Wade was in the front room on the couch watching a movie. Wade was pissed. He just came home from a mission only to find that his baby, had gone against his rules and went out with Dick on patrol.

He heard a knock at the door. He smirked knowing who it already is. He made sure that he locked all the windows and doors so he couldn't sneak in. He quickly got up and went and unlocked the door. He looked at Peter his smile faded.

Peter knocked on the door and as soon as Wade opened the door he passed out. Luckely Wade caught him. "Oh, babe. Your going to be ok." Wade said placing him gently on the bed.

Time skip#

Peter woke up in pain all over his body. 'What happened' Peter thought. Then he remembered that Wade went on a mission and him and Nightwing snuck out. They beat up some thugs. Did a bit of Riddlers ocd delightful scavenger hunts. And fought Deathstroke.

Wade walked in with a glass of water in hand. He sat down next to him on the bed. "How are you feeling." Wade asked faking being concerned. He was still concerned but that didn't hide the facted that he didn't listen.

"Y eah im fine actually." Peter said surprised considering that it was a hurtfull night. Wade suddenly pinned him to the bed. It was dark outside. It was probably 9.00.

Wade still had Peter pinned down. He leaned in close to his ear and whispered. "Good. Because if you ever disobay me again i will punish you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week." Wade let go of Peter and layd down.

Peter layed down and gulped. 'Oh god' Peter thought.