Busy Day Boys?

Stiles- “your one of them Mia, your one of the makers”

Mia- “no, I can’t be…”

My breathing became heavier as my heart pounded faster on my chest.

Mia- “I can’t do this…I can’t…”

Scott- “Mia, it’s okay. We will get through this, together. Just take a deep breath.”

I climbed into his embrace as I gasped for air desperately.

Scott- “it’s going to be okay..”

He whispers loud enough for me to hear. ‘I can do this; we can do this.’ I thought, a small smile spreading across my lips.

Stiles- “alright, I don’t mean to break this up, but we have to start packing. Like right now!”

Scott let go of me and we both turned to stiles confusion plastered on our faces.

Mia- “packing for what?”

Stiles stared at us in disbelief; it was almost like he just witnessed us turn down money from winning the lottery.

Stiles- “the trip that couch is taking us on?

Scott- “right! I can’t believe I forgot; guess I’ve been a bit preoccupied.”

Stiles- “yeah, sure, I mean why not, right?”

Mia- “how long did coach say we would be gone for?”

Scott- “only a couple of days.”

I nodded in understanding as I span around to collect my suitcase from under my bed. Once I had hauled it onto my bed, I ran to my closet to grab a couple of outfits, my travel sized makeup bag, my phone, my phone charger and my coat.

Scott- “why do you need so many outfits?”
Mia- “just in case they get dirty.”

Squishing all my neatly folded clothes and other baggage items into my suitcase, I sat on the top flap and closed the zipper. After I had closed it successfully, I jumped up and looked at both the boys.

Mia- “ready! When do we set off again?”

Stiles- “tomorrow morning.”

Mia- “ohh okay. Hey Scott, do you mind if I stay with you tonight? I just don’t want to be alone in case I set fire again.”

Scott nodded quietly as he sent me a soft smile.

Scott- “of course, you can stay over whenever you like; just bring a spear set of clothes for tomorrow, alright?”

Mia- “alright.”

I sent him the same sweat smile as I turned to my closet again.

Stiles pov

Stiles- “you okay buddy?”

I said as I nudged a sad looking Scott.

Scott- “yeah, I’m just worried for her. It was hard for me when I got bit, and she has even more presser on her than I ever will; I have no idea how she is dealing with it right now.”

Nodding my head, I put my arm around my best friend.

Stiles- “Scott she will be okay, she’s one of the strongest people I know. Besides you have to remember that she has been learning about the supernatural since birth and she has us to help her.”

Scott- “yeah your right.”

He said as his smile showed itself again. I scoffed and turned to walk away, only to stop at the door frame.