Scott?

Mia- “I’m here to get my time table off my teacher for my internship.”
Nurse- “ohh you must be Mia Calavera.”
Mia- “that’s right”
Nurse- “okay I have paged her, she will be here soon.”
Mia- “okay.”
It had been five minutes and I was still waiting for the nurse who was helping me with my internship.
??- “Mia?”
I turned around to see Melissa.
Melissa- “I’m guessing you are my intern?”
Mia- “that’s me!”
I said eagerly.
Melissa- “ok so here is your time table, your first day is this Saturday, is that ok?”
Mia- “yeah that perfect!”
Melissa- “good. Ok well you better be off. I heard you three are going to a party.”
I looked behind me to see stiles and Scott. How long had they been there? I don’t know but I had a feeling I didn’t know they were there because I had spaced of during those five minutes.
Mia- “yeah actually we are. See you Saturday!”
She chuckled whilst she replied.
Melissa- “see you Saturday, and be careful, it’s a school night!”
We jogged to the car laughing and drove to the sheriff’s department.

I had gotten out of the car and was about to run into the sheriff’s station when there was a tall dark figure standing outside it.
??- “here you go Mia. I saw you pull up and thought I would bring it out for you.”
Mia- “sheriff?”
He laughed at that.
Sheriff- “the one and only.”
I took the fire stick from his hand and began to run back to the car making sure I yelled a thank you before I got inside the jeep. We were off to my house now and then our last destination, the party.

They had dropped me off and told me they would be back in an hour. Well, it had been forty-five minutes and I still wasn’t dressed. I had spent too much time on my hair and makeup! Ugh this is a total repeat of yesterday morning!
Mia- “Ok just pick something Mia. Pick anything!”
It had taken some debate but I finally had an outfit picked and was changing into it now. I had a white thin strapped crop top, a cropped red leather jacket, a black jean skirt, a silver neckless and a pair of black heals. And for my hair, I had put it in two fish braids over each of my shoulders. Running as fast as I could in heals, I grabbed my keys and my phone just as scott called.
Mia- “hey, where are you and stiles?”
Scott- “we are just turning the corner now.”
Mia- “okay see you soon.”
Scott- “see you soon.”
Just as I hung up, they came around the corner with stiles blasting his horn. My neighbours were going to kill me for that. I hopped in the back behind Scott.
Mia- “how long till we get there?”
Stiles- “twenty minutes.”
Mia- “okay thanks for the lift by the way.”
Stiles- “anything for my bestie”
Everyone laughed.
We were going to have fun tonight and I wasn’t going to let anything get in my way.

Mia- “who’s party is this anyway?”
Scott-“one of stiles’ old friends. Her name is heather.”
Mia- “what’s wrong Scott?”
He wasn’t the happy person I got into the car twenty minutes ago.
Scott-“ what? Nothing. I’m fine.”
He kept glancing at him phone screen. What was he looking at? I peered over his shoulder to see her face. Alisson. She had tried to call him, probably not thinking anything of it but it had a big effect on Scott and me and stiles had realised. Just as stiles had pulled into a parking space he called out to me.
Stiles- “hey Mia?”
I turned to face him
Mia-“yep?”
Stiles- “why don’t you head on inside whilst I have a chat with our beloved Scott."
I laughed at the new nickname. But I knew stiles could cheer him up more than I could so I agreed.
Mia- “okay I will get you both some drinks whilst I wait.”
As I walked off, I heard Stiles talking about moving on. I thought he was over her. Well I mean clearly not. Was I that stupid to think he was? Probably. But I still made my way through the door without looking back.

??- “heyy! Are you one of stiles’ friends? Mia right?”
Mia-“yeah that me! Hey you must be heather! Happy birthday!”
Heather-“oh my god thank you! I love your outfit! Where did you get that jacket?”
Mia- “I brought it up from England, I just moved from there.”
Heather-“cool! Where’s stiles and his other friend, Sam is it?”
Mia- “its Scott. And there outside now, stiles was just talking to Scott before they came inside.”
Heather-“okay, well enjoy yourself!”
Mia-“thank you, you to!”
With that I made way towards the drinks table. I was about to pour the third drink when I remembered stiles was driving. So, I put the cup back down and walked over to where I had seen heather talking to them. When I got there, it was only Scott there checking over himself as if someone had disapproved of his outfit and he was trying to find out why.
Mia-“hey! I got you a drink.”
I handed it over to him as he eyed the blue contents in the cup.
Scott’s- “what’s in it?”
Mia-“I have no idea! Where’s stiles.”
He chuckled.
Scott- “he went down to the wine cellar with heather.”
Mia- “omg.... danm, I didn’t know he liked older girls.”
I was laughing my head off at the new found news why Scott turned to me.
Scott- “you like him?”
The sudden question had taken me off guard.
Mia-“who stiles? Nope. I work for his dad, he’s like a brother to me.”
Just then stiles came running out of the cellar an up the stairs to the upstairs bath room.
Mia- “wonder what he’s looking for.”
Scott laughed but only for a brief second. I was going to make him have a good time. Even if it meant having to feed him an endless amount of alcohol. Then an idea dawned in me.
Mia- “come on let’s dance!”
I took his hand and dragged him over to the dance floor.

Scott was finally starting to be happy to be here. We had been dancing for an hour when his phone rang.
Scott- “I have to take this.”
The smile had wiped from his face and I sighed.
Mia- “okay, I will wait by the door.”
Scott nodded and walked off. I went to go fill my drink when stiles came around a sea of bodies.
Stiles- “Mia! Mia!”
Mia- “hey stiles, what happened to heather?”
Stiles- “that’s the thing, she disappeared! Anyway, where were you I have been looking for you for ages! And where’s Scott?”
Mia- “he had to take a call. Why?”
Stiles- “I was just worried about you both that’s all.”
Mia- “well we are fine stiles, and I’m Sorry about heather, it happens, I guess. You just have to get over it. The sooner the better I suppose.”
Stiles- “what? Ohh you know what never mind. Come on, we have to go soon. We need to find Scott.”
Mia- “okay.”
I downed the last of my drink and placed the empty cup at the end of the table. Stiles just stared at me wide eyes as he watched me down the drink but then shook his head as he realised that there was more important thing to do. We had to find Scott.

Mia- “stiles! We have searched the hold house twice! Did you maybe not stop to think that he is still outside?!”
Stiles- “right. Sorry.”
Mia- “sorry?! Stiles my feet are about to drop off with my heels still on them, sorry won’t cut it.”
Stiles- “ok! Just come in we have to find Scott!”
Why was he in such a rush to find him? Ugh! My feet really did feel like they were going to drop off as we ran down the stairs. We had reached the door when it flew open. Some teen drunk was running around like a mad man. There he was! Scott had been outside talking to two girls. Girls. Why was he talking to any girls? That made me feel something new, something strange. Jealousy. Why was I jealous? I didn’t like him. No, I only just met him, I couldn’t like him. But I did, I liked him. I liked Scott McCall.

I stepped closer with stiles to see who the girls were. Even though I was only a few feet away from them, the darkness from the night sky covered them from head to toe. Just as I was about to step close, the porch light came on. Now I could see them clearly. A rush of relief ran over me.
Mia- “Lydia, Alisson, what are you doing here?”
Scott- “we were pared up for an assignment. Just go back I side I will be back in a minute.”
Mia- “we were actually getting you to tell you we were leaving.”
Stiles- “its ok Mia. Just wait in the car.”
Why were they acting like this? Why was I the only one not allowed to stay? All these things I wanted to ask ran through my head. But I just nodded and smiled as I walked off to the car. I sat, and waited. Just like they asked me to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1592