She's 1/4

Mia's pov
my eyelids flickered open as my brain span around my head causing a terrible headache. once my eyes had adjusted to the bright lighting, I realised I wasn't at the clinic anymore, but in my own room. was that all a dream? no it couldn't have been, it all felt so real. I lifted my head off my pillow carefully, not wanting to make my head hurt anymore. I scanned the room to find my boyfriend and best friend laying on my floor next to the couch I had in my room. I stifled an eye roll, having no clue why they thought it was a good idea to sleep on the floor rather than a couch.
Mia- "Scott, stiles, wake up!"
both boys shot up without a second to spare and franticly ran to my side with their eyes wide open.
Scott- "are you okay?!"
Mia- "my head hurts a little but I'm fine, I guess. what time is it?"
stiles- "its five in the afternoon."
Mia-"what happened?"
Scott- "well..."
Scott looked down whilst stiles scratched the back of his head nervously to reveal massive burns on his arms.
Mia- "omg, stiles! what happened to your arm?"
stiles looked at me, brows furrowed, until he realised what I was on about.
stiles- "ohh its nothing, Scott already took away my pain."
Scott- "at Deaton's you began to turn when he told you about 'the makers' and then you fainted; but before you hit ground, stiles caught you. however, you were still on fire, so he got burned."
Mia- "stiles I'm so sorry."
I whispered guiltily as I dropped my gaze to the floor
stiles- "hey it's okay, I didn't want you to get hurt. plus, like I said Scott has already taken my pain."
Mia- "can you at least let me fix it? you can both explain what happened today whilst I heal your burns."
stiles- "sure."
I slowly got out of bed and walked over to my couch. sitting down, I patted a spot next to me for stiles, which he gracefully accepted.
Mia- "so, when did I get her?"
Stiles- "you're not going to ask how?"
His gaze hung on mine with a confused glance causing a little chuckle form in my chest.
Mia- "well I assume you drove me here?"
Stiles- "right well ermm, I left you at Deaton's so he could make sure you were okay, and well he insisted I went back to school so I could tell Scott everything. Then after school, we both picked you up from Deaton's and drove you here at about 3:30."
I nodded my head slowly, concentrating on forming a couple of tears in my eyes so I could heal stiles arm.
Mia- "what happened at Deaton's after I fainted?"
Stiles- "not much!"
I looked up and raised my eyebrow at stiles, who returned my look with a sickly-sweet smile. He was definitely lying. I turned my attention to my boyfriend who was standing stiffly behind his best friend.
Mia- "Scott, what actually happened?"
Scott- "how about you heal stiles arm and then we tell you; sound good?"
Mia- "okay..."
I allowed the tears to flood over my eyelids, forcing the down my cheeks and onto stiles arm. A sizzling came from stiles' screaming flesh, which shortly quieted down as his arm became fully healed.
Stiles- "thanks, we better get going now!"
Mia- "wait! You didn't tell me what happened!"
Stiles and Scott glanced at each other quickly, Scott sighing shortly after.
Scott- "she deserves to know, stiles."
My glare was quickly replaced by a look of confusion and interest.
Mia- "I deserve to know what?"
Scott- "when you passed out, you started muttering something over and over again..."
Mia- "what saying?"
Stiles- "it was in Greek, here I recorded Deaton saying it."
He pulled out his phone from his pocket and played one of his voice memos.
Deaton- "ο άνεμος θα ουρλιφάει, τα δέντρα θα ψιθυρίσουν, το νερό θα συντριβεί και οι φλόγες θα καούν. αφήνοντας μόνο τους τέσσερις που έχτισαν τον κόσμο μας για να τον προστατεύσουν ή να τον καταστρέψουν."
Mia- "what does that mean?"
Scott- "Deaton wrote it down for you."
He handed me a piece of crumpled paper with black ink scribbled on it.
Mia- "the wind will howl, the trees will whisper, the water will crash and the flames will burn. leaving only the four who built our world to protect it or destroy it. Why would I say that?"
Scott- "Deaton said it was the same saying from the story of the makers."
Mia- "I still don't understand, why would I say that? Even better why would I say it in Greek?!"
Stiles- "because your one of them Mia... you one of the four makers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 802