Stiles, Im Okay...

I was sleeping when I heard my window open. I turned over and grabbed my bow and an arrow and pointed it at the window to see a figure climbing through it. The figure turned on the light and turned around.
??- “Mia are you...aghhh!!!”
Mia- “stiles?!”
Stiles- “omg can you put that down?!”
Mia- “stiles what the hell are you doing here? I could have killed you!”
I yelled whilst I pointed the arrow at the ground.
Stiles- “you weren’t answering your phone!”
Mia- “because its two in the morning, I was sleeping!”
Stiles- “really?”
He sounded surprised.
Mia- “yes really stiles. After running around the woods chasing after a wolfed-out Boyed, I was pretty tired. Plus, did I mention that’s its TWO IN THE FRICKING MORNING!!”
Stiles- “okay, I’m sorry.”
He said throwing his hands up into the air to defend himself. I carefully placed the bow and arrow in its previous position next to my bed and turned back to stiles.
Mia- “so, what happened, that was so important that you had to break into my house by climbing threw my window?”
Stiles- “they found a body, and when I texted you and you didn’t text back, I got scared that something had happened to you.”
I sighed and smiled at him as I pulled him into a hug.
Mia- “I’m okay stiles. In fact, given everything that has happened in the past few days, I’m great.”
Stiles- “what? how?”
I pulled away from the hug and grinned sheepishly.
Mia- “Scott asked me out.”
A sadness flew over stiles’ emotions.
Stiles- “wh-what did you say?”
Mia- “I said yes!”
I squealed in excitement and jumped up and down.
Stiles- “ohh ermm, I’m happy for you.”
He smiled weakly and looked at the ground.
Stiles- “well I....ermm, now I know my ‘besties’ okay I’m going to go. See you at school.”
Mia- “hey why did you say it like that?”
Stiles- “say what like what?”
Mia- “the way you said bestie?”
Stiles- “ohh I didn’t mean to, I guess the lack of sleep is catching up to me.”
Mia- “ohh okay. Well see you tomorrow! Bye.”
I waved at him as he climbed out the window. Why was he so sad? It must be that he is the only single one in our trio now. I feel bad for him, I have to say something.
Mia- “hey stiles?”
I yelled out of the window. He turned around back to me.
Stiles- “yeah?”
Mia- “you will find a girl soon enough, even if it takes her a life time, she will see how lucky she is to have you. Don’t give up hope okay?”
He nodded and smiled.
Stiles- “I wasn’t planning on it.”
I smiled at his new found courage.
Mia- “good.”
I closed the window and went back to sleep. I was lucky to have best friends like stiles in my life, extremely lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 493