⚜️Context⚜️

I used to be good friends with the Weasley twins, but after someone started telling the whole school about how wierd my family is, about midway into our second year, they turned their backs on me. Almost everyone did. The only people left I could call friends were Hermione, Harry, Ron, Luna and Neville. I knew Ron didn't like me all to much, he was Fred and George's younger brother, so I wouldn't be suprised if they had said some bullshit about me to him.
The twins have kept bugging me, tricking me and even shouting nasty comments at me. They always had something to say, but through the last 3 years it has just become a part of my daily routine. I shouldn't have let it come to that, but honestly, I dont think I cant see the end of this.
I had one fellow gryffindor in my year I would talk to at times; Angelina Johnson. Never in public of course, I'm guessing she too had her own opinions on me. She was also on the quidditch team along with me, Oliver, Fred, George, Katie and some other gryffindors. I was a seeker and to be honest, I wasn't all that bad either. It was something I really liked, but for no reason, Wood had decided to kick me off the team. And if I'm to guess why, it would probobly be becuase of my family being who we were. I already knew my parents were a totall dimwitts, and I could say the same about myself and my siblings, but it's my family and I love them. It wouldn't be home without them.

We didn't have much money at all, similar to the Weasleys. From a young age we were used to not getting presents on our birthdays or Christmas. We usually just celebrateed with a nice dinner and just spending time together. I was the oldest, so I would usually get new robes when I would grow out of the old ones, while my siblings got mine passed down to them. I had 2 younger brothers and a younger sister. We're all one year apart.

I was looking forward to this year, and as usual I was hoping for a better year. I just really wished all this wasn't a big of a deal as it was. It had even given my siblings a hard time at Hogwarts.