⚜️Pieface⚜️

Before you start reading I just wanted to say that there is mention of blood in this chapter. I just thought I'd give you a warning in case that's something you're sensetive to, anyways.. Happy reading!
——————
"It's so stupid that you had to get detention. It wasn't your fault!" Angelina hissed. "I know right? It's so stupid!" I sneered, agreeing with her words.
"Getting detention on our first day back are we now, Bentley?" a familiar voice snickered from behind us. I turned around to face them "Yeah, thanks to you." I barked back. "Calm down hothead!" Fred laughed. They always called me hothead when I tried defending myself, even if I was fully calm. I grunted and dragged Angelina with me and they kept laughing at us.
We had potions with Snape next and I can't say I liked it. Let's just say I'm not very liked by him. He would have the stupidest reasons to lash out on me. I could work super hard on potions, esseys, whatever it was and somehow it would never be good enough.
"I dont want potions Angie! I'll probobly get another detention my Snape for breathing!" I whined. She just shrugged her shoulder at me and continued walking.

The two of us found an open desk in the front. "And may I ask why you're not wearing your robes Miss Bentley?" Snapes monotone voice silenced the whole room. "Well someone thought it would be fun to cover me in slime." I said pissed thinking back to the incident. "Detention." He spoke as he turned to the front again. "But I've already gotten one!" I yelped as I stood from my seat. "Then I suppose another one wont hurt?" He growled back. I rolled my eyes and sat back down.
Potions went by slowly, but it soon came to an end. "Finally!" I cheered when me and Angelina got into the hall. She chuckled and shook her head. "We still have half a day left y/n" she said. "I know, but not a single leeson with Snape for the rest of the day! I think he hates me." I looked to my right where she was walking beside me. "And the feeling is mutual" I said as I put a hand on my chest, closing my eyes, sounding proud. She just shook her head once again.

We got to the great hall for lunch and I sat beside Angie. "So what are your plans after sc-" Angelina started, but for some reason had stopped. Two lanky boys with red, long hair sat on either side of me. Angelina had moved to a seat across the table. I gave the twins a look and they placed a pie in a tin foil in front of me. I looked confused up at Angelina, who just shrugged her shoulders. I turned to George. "What?" I questioned. "Look" he pointed towards the middle of the cream covered pie. "Look at what? Cream?" I answered confused. "Look closer" Fred said with a smirk. I squinted my eyes and looked at the pie, lowering my head slightly. That's when I felt to hands at the back of my head, pushing my face into the pie. My face went straight through the pie with my teeth shasing straight into the table with a big thud, making all other Gryffindors go quiet at the loud sound. As the pain hit almost straight away, my head shot up. My mouth hurt like crazy and the gasps and whispers from other students didn't help. I wiped my face and smacked a hand over my mouth. I felt a warm liquid running down my hand and chin. I got up quickly and headed straight to the lavatory. I hadn't realized I was balwing my eyes out. I turned on a sink straight away and tried washing out the blood, but no matter how much I tried it just came flooding out. I washed my face and looked at my teeth. "Oh god, no, no, no!" I yelped. My front teeth were pushed up and inwards with blood pouring out. The sight itself made me wanna burst out in tears again. I grabbed some papertowels, which was to no use, they were almost soaked by the time I got into the hall again. I made my way towards the Hospitalwing, making me have to walk past the Great Hall. I turned the corner to see Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall and the twins standing outside the closed hall doors. Fred and George looked rather guilty alongsided a disaponted looking Dumbledore. Minerva looked rather worried. I kept walking towards them "Oh my..y/n are you alright dear?" she spoke in a high pitched voice. "Yeah" my answered was more of a mumble as it was muffled by the papertowels.
She patted my back lightly and the two of us made our way down the hall. The twins looked shocked about my state, Dumbledore had motioned them to follow him, and so they did; not without glancing my way once more.
***
I was walking towards the stairs in the crowded halls with my stained clothes reciving sympathetic looks when Hermione, Angelina, Ron and Harry approached me. "Oh y/n! Are you alright? We saw what happened!" Hermione nearly yelled, giving the supituation even more attention. "Apart from the fact that my mouth was flooded like a river, that my mouth hurts and that I'll have troubles eating the text two weeks then yes." I chuckled lightly. They all just scrunched up their faces at my comment. "It wasn't that bad guys, really." I said. "Not that bad?" Harry bursted out. "The pie was covered in blood by the time your head was out of it y/n!" Ron screamed. Their outburst caused stundents to gother around.
"I heard the twins got a whole week of detention and cleaning duties with Snape!" a fellow boy from Gruffindor said. "As they deserve." Hermione growled. This caused most of us to chuckle. "Are you alright though?" Katie Bell asked, making others students nodding wondering about the same thing. "Well Madam Pomfrey is a pretty good dentist if i should say so myself." I sound jokingly reaciving laughs from the other Gryffindors. A group of the other Gryffindors walked with me to our dorm, it was wierd being the senter of attention, it was even wierder that people we're actually hanging out with me.
***
Madam Pomfrey had spendt the rest of my lessons to fix my injury and since I didn't get to eat lunch I was pretty hungry. I was sitting in the common room reading my book when Angelina came downstairs.
"Hey y/n" she chimed. "Oh hi, I'm fine, just hungry" I admitted as I put my book down. "Would you join me on a trip to the kitchen perhaps?" I added. "Sure, but how do you expect us to get in?" she asked. "You'll see" I teased as I got up to leave. Angelina quickly got up after me and tagged along.
We walked through the halls towards the kitchen, when we stumbled into Cedric Diggory. "On your way to the kitchen eh?" he grinned. "Yeah" I simply replied. "I suppose you didn't get to eat much becuase of the incident at lunch today?" remarked. "Yeah, I skipped dinner too, having your teeth dig their own hole in your mouth isn't necessarily the best thing to happen before you're gonna eat?" I giggled, to which he only replied with a chuckle.
"You're actually not so dull, Bentley" he exclaimed as he disappeared down the hall.
I smiled to myself. Were students starting to get along with me? Angelina snapped me out of my thoughts and we kept wandering down the corridor.

As we approached the painting I truned to Angie and smirked. I tickled the pear and the frame opened up. The two of us walked in and were greeted by a few elfs. I had visited them for a few late-night snacks throughout the years at Hogwarts. "What brings you two here?" Winky asked curiously. "We're just coming for some food, I had an incident at lunch and wasn't able to eat at dinner beacuse of it" I explained. "Oh, what happend if you dont mind me asking, miss Bentley?" Winky asked while walking over to a dining table; motioning for us to sit. "Well the twins kinda shoved her face into a pie" Angelina said while sitting down on a chair. Winky just looked at us and scrunched her face slightly "I'm sorry, but how is pie making you unable to eat miss?" she asked walking up to us. I just chuckled at her curiosity "You see, my face went straight through the pie and my teeth banged straight into the table. Let's just say that I spendt the rest of the day with Madam Pomfrey" I laughed akwardly. "Oh my.." Winky mumbled. Multiple other elfs stopped what they were doing, shocked about my statement. "The twins? You mean Fred and George Weasley?" Another elf asked. "Yeah" Angelina grumbled. "Oh." They looked at eachother, whispering and exchanging looks.
"Is something wrong?" Angelina asked. "No..no, just.. unexpected" Winky mumbled. I looked at Angelina who looked at me. "What do you mean?" Angelinas question silenced the room.
"You see.. they often come by, but we had no idea they were giving you a struggle miss Bentley" Winky sighed. "Oh don't apologize Winky, I've grown used to it by this point" I chuckled. She just gave me an apologetic look and kept on with her work.
——————
Hi! I just wanted to say that I'm thankful for the views and support I've gotten so far! And that if I make any grammar mistakes, please tell me so I can fix them. Thank you again!
Edit: I realized ipI had loads of spelling mistakes in this chapter so please comment on it if you find any, I think I've corrected most, but I might have overlooked some. Thanks!