⚜️Letters⚜️

I woke up to light tapping on my window. I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the edge of my bed. It was my owl, Devi. She was holding four letters in her beak as she did every year. I jumped out of bed with a huge smile, from one ear to another. I opened my window and took the letters, making sure to give Devi a pek on the beek. I ran downstairs, tripping on the last set of stairs making me fall straight to my face. "Oh dear!" My mothers gasped. I got up just seconds after. " Our Hogwarts letters!" I spoke in the most excited voice, as if I never even fell. "Y/n dear, how many times have we told you not to run down the stairs?" my mothers voice was now more stern and annoyed than anything. "Look at your face, full of dust, even a splinter in your cheek!" she hurried over. I'm not lucky at all, everything I do or say, goes straight to hell, and no matter what I do it will cause trouble. "I'm fine mum, really." It didn't face me at all. I handed the letters out to my siblings. We all opened them and looked at the list we all had gotten. "Looks like we're going to Diagon Alley" our dad said with a smile on his lips. "I'm gonna need some new robes, the current ones are way to small!" I spoke before stuffing my mouth with bacon and eggs. I took a piece of toasted break and headed for the stairs. "And where does this fine, young lady think she is going?" My mothers stern voice echoed through the kitchen. "The fine young lady is getting dressed and then she will head to Diagon Alley." I chimed back flashing a bright smile. She just shook her head as she chuckled. "Take the money from the third drawer in my dresser then, it should cover your supplies" she said sitting down to eat. I ran back down and hugged her from behind. "Thanks mum!"
I got dressed, got my money and went for the fireplace after saying goodbye to everyone. I took some floo powder in my hand and got sendt to Diagon Alley. I took a deep breath and smiled, letting the memories come back to me. I headed straight for Madam Malkin's Robes for all Occasions. I really wanted to get the robes, over and done with. It was boring having her take measures. I got there as fast as possible, there weren't too many others there, mostly younger getting their first robes. I smiled to myself as I walked up to the counter.
I was finished with the robes, so I headed for Flourish and Blotts to get Gilderoy Lockhearts book selection. As I opened the door, I was blocked by a tall man, with long blond hair. "Excuse me." I said rather loud. He turned around quickly with a stone cold face. Then he scoffed as if he wanted to laugh. "Y/n Bentley." his cold voice growled. I could hear the familiar snickers from Fred and George from behing him. I looked him straight in the eye. "You're still blocking my way Sir." I stated in a extremly calm voice. He furrowed his brown and scoffed at me. "I should not move myself for you. Its rather the opposite." And with that he pushed me out of the way, almost knocking me over. A rather skinny looking boy with the same blond hair walked out after him. Draco Malfoy. I watched as they walked away before turning to the door again. "Are you alright dear?" a womans voice spoke. I looked to my right, Mrs. Weasley. She was standing there with all the Weasleys and Harry. I simply nodded at her and she gave me a warm smile before heading out the door. The others followed not far behind, until the twins stopped before exiting. "Missed us?" Fred spoke giving me a nasty smile. "We certanly didn't" they said in union. They shared a highfive after they started laughing, then opening the door to leave. "Dont let the door smack you on the way out" I mumbled to myself. "Shut up!" George snapped back before the two of them left.