⚜️Angelina⚜️

After a long day strolling through Diagon Alley alone and later with my family, we had all gotten our school supplies. It was already dinner by the time we got home. I walked up to my room with my things and placed it all by my door, put the spare change back into the third drawer and made my way down again.
"So Eve are you excited for Hogwarts?" Emery asked, muffled by the food he was currently chewing. "Yeah, but mostly nervous.." Eve replied quite low. "You should be! After y/n inncident -" Dexter started, but he quickly stopped after looking my way. I knew they had a hard time becuase of me, but they atleast had close freinds. My brothers kept snickering about it while my mum tried to shut them up. It all really turned into an argument. It lasted a few minutes. "Thanks for the food." I grumbled. I got up from my seat and headed to my room.

I had layed in my bed since dinner, just staring at the ceiling. I barely ate at dinner, but I wasnt feeling very hungry. I just got ready for bed and went to sleep.

***
It was already time to head back to Hogwarts. Our trunks were packed and at Kings Cross we were. Me along with Dexter, Emery and Eve ran through the brick wall. "Is it alright if Eve sits with you guys?" I asked, giving them a hopefull look. My brothers shared a look. "I know you want to sit with your friends, but everyone will hate her if she sits with me. We're talking about her next 7 years at Hogwarts after all!" I said rather loud. The three of them gave me a look. "Sorry-"
"It's fine y/n, we'll take care if her." Dexter said smiling at me. We all shared a hug and they left to find a compartment.
I dragged the palm of my hands over my face as I sighed. I stood there for a while before turning around to board the train.
I tried finding an empty compartment, but it was nearly impossible. I found one at last and crashed onto one of the seats. I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep. I had slept pretty bad the night before, thinking about the worst that could happen to Eve. I really didn't want her to end up in gryffindor. My brothers were both in ravenclaw, so hopefully there's where she'll be sorted into as well.
I layed there for a while, fiddling with a strand of hair. I heard the compartment door open, so I lifted my head slightly and to my suprise it was Angelina.
"Hey.." she said with a small smile. I smiled back, but scrunched my face as I tilted my head. "I had a fight with my friends. They dont like the fact that I associate with you-" she started. "So you came to tell me you no longer want me in your life. Ok, thanks, bye." I finished as I layed back down. She scoffed.
"No silly. I left them, for you!"
My head shot up and with wide eyes I looked at her in shock. "P-Pardon?" I stuttered.
"You heard me!" She said. She walked over to me and swung her hand around my shoulder. "You're more fun, y'know? I mean they are all comepletly wrong about you. I dont see why your family should cause this much of a diffirence."
Angelina was truly a good person, I really enjoyed her company. I felt extreamly honored to be her friend, let alone the reason she left her other freinds. I wanted to cry out of joy, but intead I just hugged her. I pulled away after a while. "Angelina! You have not the slightest idea how much this means to me!" I squeeled, tears threatning to fall from the brim of my eyes.
"Are you- are you crying y/n?" She worriedly asked. "Not yet" I said, and we hugged again.

We spendt the rest if the train ride talking, laughing and just making up stupid jokes. She had bought some candy, she offered me some, but I declined. She didn't need to spend money on me. Our friendship was more than enough! I could have bought some for myself, but I decided to save the for our Hogsmade trip.

***
We got to the Great Hall, there was already students everywhere. Friends meeting eachother again. Me and Angelina found two open spots and sat down. Her old friends giving us nasty looks while whispering and snickering. As they looked at the two of us again, I flipped them my middle finger as I smiled. They got a little shocked, but it atleast worked.

***
The first years had been sorted and like I hoped, Eve didn't get gryffindor. She was sorted into hufflepuff actually. Dumbledore has finished his speach and the feast had started. I ate with Angelina and we had a great time. We were headed to our dorms before classes start.
"Race ya there!" Angelina yelled as she ran ahead of me. "Hey! Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!" I yelled as I started chasing her. I was starting to catch up and soon enough I passed her. I got to the fat lady before Angelina. "Dang it!" She sighed, trying to catch her breath.
We walked through the painting as we laughed at some stupid joke she came up with. Just as we got into the common room, I was soaked in green slime. Laughter broke out and echoed throught the room. I already knew who the creators of this amazingly 'funny' joke was. Of course it was Fred and George, who else? I wiped my eyes and my eyes landed right on the two idiots standing in front of me. I just huffed agressivly nad walked back out. Angelina followed not far behind. "I'll get some try clothes! Go to the prefect bathroom on the fifth floor and I'll meet you there!" She yelled from behind me. I didn't answer, just did as she said. I walked to the prefect bathroom and took a bath. She put the clothes on her lap as she sat down. "Are you okay?" She asked in a low voice. I looked at her a chuckled. "This has been my everyday since second year Angie, dont think it face me" I smiled at her.

***
I got changed into my dry clothes and we headed to class. "I'll so get in trouble for not wearing my robes." I sighed as we started getting closer to Professor McGonagalls class. "Well it's not your fault, Fred and George where the ones to ruin your robes." she spoke. "My brand new robes. That mom spent time savung up for." I grumbled and furrowed my brows. "Oh, I'm sorry-" she started. "Dont be" I laughed a little.