Authors Note

Hello everyone :) I know i haven't posted an update for a very very long time and im really sorry to those who really wait for the updates. But mainly i have a reason for not updating. I have been busy with school lately since im in my 3rd year in the university and we''ve been doing tons of research and theses so basically i am busy and i am actually doing another story right now along with my bestfriend. I'd update today as soon as i finished typing the other story that had been keeping me busy these past months.

So just for you guys to know the other story i'll be doing a lot of different books for that one because each characters need to have their own story apparently but the first story will start about a girl named Anya Clarissa Collins and since i already told you about it i'll be posting the prologue here. Tell me if you guys like it and if i should publish the book here so here it go.

--

I am a human. No, I was a human.

I was a human before everything started.

Before I got…

Betrothed.

Unloved.

Deprived of my own happiness.

Left almost to die.

But most of all…

Rejected by the one who was supposed to love me and take care of me forever.

I am Clary Cross also known before as Anya Clarissa Collins.

I am a human turned Vampire.

Yes, you heard it right.

I decided to become a Vampire and he’s the reason for it.

But my biggest secret is not just that.

My biggest secret is …

I am one of The Heiress.

--

What do you guys think? Should i give it a try? If yes i'd like to tell you that that would just be the first book because the Heiress has 8 members so it would probabaly have 8 or more books.