Chapter 4

4

Kris POV

I went upstairs to take a bath but not before telling my friends to not burn my house down. There is an eighty percent chance that they won't, considering Kai, Yeol and Sehun are gone. I quickly went to the bathroom to wash myself.

Tao POV

I sat at the balcony of the house as I hear my friends laughing over a game where Baek never wins. As I continued to think what dusts those hunters are finding, my mate, Faith came over to seat on the chair in front of me with her eyebrows scrunched up. Her brown wavy hair falls perfectly on her shoulders as she holds two sodas on her hands.

"What are you thinking?" she asked as she makes herself comfortable on the chair she's sitting on.

"Aside from you?" I asked smirking at her which made her blush. She just nodded, her face flushed as she takes a sip on the soda she's holding.

"Isn't that supposed to be mine?" asking for the other soda she has on her pretty little hands. She looked at it before sipping on that one too then she giggled lightly making fun of me before giving me the soda.

"Is it about the dust?" she asked worriedly as she stood up sitting on my lap. I then wrapped my arms around her waist before resting my head on the crook of her neck.

"Yes" I answered truthfully. To tell the truth I know nothing about it but I remembered my father once told me when I was young that he once met something that gave him purple dust. He said that it was a small creature and he called it Lily. My father has never used it even if it was given to him. He said that the pixie who gave him that dust said that it's lucky. So he kept it. When my father died it was given to me and right now it is hidden somewhere in my office at the pack house.

"We do not have a clue what dusts they need. It might not even be your dust" she said rubbing my back soothingly before she sets her drink down on the table.

"I am not really worried that they might take it from me because I can definitely finish them before that even happens, what I am curious though is why would they need that" I stated as I looked at Faith, that dust have been given to me by my father before he died. I was not able to say my goodbye to my father when he died because I was too stubborn to see him since we fought before that. But my father still left me that dust, and I know how important that dust to him. He has never left it at home, he wears it whenever he goes out to pack wars. And he would always win. I don't intend to use it but I want to at least take care of my father's belonging especially since he left that to me.

"Once we find those hunters then we can ask them why they need it. That's the best thing to do, and since our friends are already on it what we can only do is wait." Faith said before planting a kiss on my lips.

Kris POV

Once I have finished taking a bath I went down to see some of my friends playing xbox. I then decided to grab something to eat only to be greeted by a flower pot. I rolled my eyes before yelling.

"Luhan!" I yelled since Luhan has the ability to move objects using his mind even unconsciously.

"Sorry Kris, too much pressure in the game" he answered back grinning at me while his eyes continuously go back in fort from the game and me. I took the flower pot set it down on the right place before walking over to my living room with an apple on my hand.

I sat down looking at my living room finding my friends sprawled all over it.

Baek is playing with Luhan while Lay reads a book. Xiumin and Suho are watching the television and they are not even watching something useful.