Chapter 2

2

Autumn's POV

I woke up hearing whispers, no not whispers. It's little voices. Little voices that I have grown accustomed of.

"Do you think she'll like it?" I heard Pinky say as I hear her wings flapping. I opened my eyes to see her holding a flower crown covered in Pink flamingo herbera daisies and baby breathe flowers. I could not help but smile as her sisters reassures her that I will love it.

"I love it Pinky" I said which startled them making them all hide on the flower pot beside my bed, as if that would hide them. They sparkle with their own color. Zia peeked at me before giggling at the situation.

"Hello Princess Autumn, up up and away!" she squealed before flying towards me. Her sisters following behind.

"Good morning Princess!" the three of them chirped before sitting over my blanket that is draped over my legs. The three of them crossed their legs as they sat in front of me, their wings flapping, obviously excited.

"Good morning Zia, Snow and Pinky" I answered back before I looked at what Pinky is holding.

"What is that Pinky?" I asked her which made her all excited she suddenly flew up and lost her balance considering what she's holding is like 6 times bigger than her. I then caught her in my hands.

"Careful!" her two sisters yelled as she sat on my hands. I then put her back beside her sisters. Pinky has always been the overly excited one and also the sweetest one.

"This is for your birthday Princess" she answered looking at her sisters as if asking for help. Snow just smiled at her as if encouraging her to tell me her gift, Snow has always been the most quiet out of the three fae but she is also the cheekiest one.

"Pinky decided to make you a pretty flower crown Princess, your birthday is coming up and we want to make sure you'll be the prettiest" Zia answered as she stood on her little feet before flying to my shoulders.

I smiled before holding out my hand to Pinky. She looked at my hands as if checking if I am serious on taking her gift. She looked at the flower crown before saying "but it might be not that beautiful for you yet" she answered in her small voice.

"I think it's perfect Pinky" I reassured her before smiling at her. She then looked at her sisters.

"Help me put it on Princess Autumn?" Pinky asked her sisters as they both nodded helping her carry the flower crown towards my hair. I then took the mirror beside my table and looked at myself. The flower crown fits perfectly on my long light brown hair. I smiled at the three of them.

"Thank you Zia, Snow and especially you Pinky, it's breathtakingly beautiful" I answered truthfully before they pulled my blanket chirping that breakfast is ready downstairs. They all flew down before I went to the bathroom.

Our house is basically like a tree house, it is made by tree branches and plants that protect us from everything. You can say that where we live is magical. The whole kingdom is made of trees which are created by nature itself. You can see different flowers everywhere and you can also see fairies flying around as they make sure they take care of everything they flew in. We used to live in every part of the forest but that is until hunters and wolves started to garner numbers. They have overpowered us and tried to make our species extinct, well not the wolves but the hunters rather. Many of us died especially when they fought in a battle. They've used us to gain advantage over others.

We used to help wolves whenever they fight hunters however on the last war where our great grandparents have fought many died from our species. Thousands of fairies died and we mourned greatly. Wolves did not even blink an eye or mourned with us as they are selfish creatures just like those hunters.