Chapter 7

7

Autumn POV

Next day came and as I went down I saw everyone taking their breakfast.

"We will need to send someone with Kallen as well" I sat on my chair as I listened to their conversation before I ate some food for breakfast. My father and my mother are thinking of sending a warrior with Kallen. However I wanted to go out of the kingdom as well. And the three pixies also managed to convinced me to go out of the kingdom yesterday as well. I had agreed as I really missed Aqua.

"Can I go instead?" I asked sheepishly, ready to hear my mothers' rant about me being a princess and cannot go out of the kingdom.

"No, darling" my father answered it this time as he looked at me with anxiously. He knows that I'll keep on asking him until he says yes.

"Please?" I pulled a puppy face this time. Amber giggled before she stood up and kissed my cheeks.

"Cute" Amber remarked. I glared at her before she sat back and continued eating. I looked back again at my parents as they looked back at me obviously worried yet thinking at the same time if I'll make it alive.

"I know how to fight!" I blurted out before I blushed. No one ever told me how to fight, but I learned it from Blue since Ash always makes fun of me and since Blue taught me Ash also come sin to teach me at times saying that I should know his best kicking ass moves. I did learn a few but we are just mostly laughing whenever we practice.

"I can knock them out using yellow dusts as well. They'll be out in a second." I added looking a bit hopeful. The two just sighed as they nodded.

"You make sure that you will meet your brother alright?" "Yes!" I grinned widely as I cannot contain my happiness. I went up to hug them then tried to finish my breakfast as fast as I can.

After breakfast I then fixed myself a bag where I can put the bottles and some of my clothes. I changed into a long dress and went down to see my parents waiting for me with the dusts along with the four pixies. Of course the three won't let me go alone.

My mother took my hand as soon as I got down. Amber also looked worried as she hovers over me.

"I'll be fine." I reassured them before looking directly at their eyes. We all flew on the end of our territory and I give them one last hug.

"Send us a message once you've met Aqua and the boys alright?" my father asked looking lost. Well, two of your kids are out somewhere, of course you'll be worried. My hazel eyes turned a bit darker as I sent my father a message through my mind. 'I will' reassuring him once again that I will inform him once I've met Aqua.

"Promise me that you won't get hurt?" Amber asked once I kneeled down. I nodded before kissing her cheeks. My mother gave me one last hug before kissing my cheeks. She obviously looked worried but I wanted to do this. Everyone looked at me with worried faces, some with determination but they all bid me goodbyes.

"I promise to bring everyone home along with some alliance with the wolves." I smiled widely as I opened my wings. To say that I was scared was understatement. Getting out of our kingdom is highly dangerous but there I wanted to help Aqua so I will do this no matter what.

Few hours after im out of the kingdom I found no one. Maybe I am flying too high. I looked at the four pixies following me and slowed down, we then decided to stay at this one big tree, it was high enough to make sure that no one will be able to see us.

"Kallen, are you sure this is the place?" I asked him as he nodded vigorously. I looked around but saw no one.

"Maybe they're asleep?" i asked them as the three just tilted their heads on the side. I smiled at them before looking around. There is a lake near the three that we stayed at but there are so many trees so I'm not sure if anyone is in there.

Aqua POV

It has been a day since we've sent Kallen back and we are getting a bit worried.

"Kallen should be here by now" Ash answered a bit looking a bit nervous as we eat our breakfast. The five alphas went on an early run as the others went to patrol their territories. We are now having breakfast with Alpha Kris, Alpha Tao, Faith and Alpha Suho who are conversing together.

"Prince Aqua" I heard Suho called me which quickly got my attention.

"This thing that you are proposing, before we can properly make an alliance I heard you guys saying about getting more dusts, those dusts, rogues and hunters have been threatening us about that saying they're looking for dusts, are they talking about your dusts?" Tao asked curiously as he continued eating his breakfast.

"Yes, we've been using different kind of dusts since our existence" Blue answered out of the blue(see what I did there?)

"Do you know something about purple dusts instead?" Faith asked which got all of our attention.

"Do you have purple dusts?" Ash asked obviously surprised.

"Tao has one, well it's not really his, and it's his fathers." Faith answered back.

"Oh." The three of us just answered in a chorus.

"Purple dusts I'd say are one of the most important dusts to others rather than us, it's because once a fairy or a pixie decided to give you a purple dust it means that they trust you. Purple dusts are basically for luck, if it was given to you sincerely by a fairy or pixie you will be lucky as long as it is with you." I answered remembering how my mother informed us how purple dusts work.

"But it will only be useful if it's really given to you, if you stole that or pushed the fairy to give that to you instead of luck you will be given a lot of mishaps in your life." Ash added.

"Alright, so it is for my father, but my father died, is there any way for me to open it?" Tao asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

"We can do it for you, but it won't be any useful to you." Blue answered before standing up to get himself a drink.

"Oh, so basically it's now just a piece of bottle with dusts?" Faith asked on which we nodded.

"Sucks" we just chuckled, it may be not useful but it is still pretty.

Kris POV

So those hunters are basically looking for fairies. We'll need to know everything about them first. The Prince came to us to ask for some kind of alliance which is something that we cannot just say no but we cannot say yes either. Rogues and hunters are threat to our packs so it is right to help them however it is just as dangerous to us for to help them. We do not plan on saying no as I do think we can really help them. They've stayed here over the night as we still haven't answered their proposal and I found that they are very conscious of us. If they are in the same room their eyes follow us. They seem to be very attentive of us, I find it kind of weird but I just decided to forget. Maybe it's because we are different.

Tao, Suho, Faith and I went to the meeting room to properly discuss everything, the other went on a run and we just decided to tell them later what will be the decision.

"Well, we are just on the same position as them. If the hunters get the dusts they will try to conquer us anyway, so we have to make sure that they never lay a hand on those fairies." We all nodded, of course we agree, the reason why those hunters want to use those dusts is to make sure they'll be able to kill all of us anyway.

As we are making a decision Sehun mind linked us.

'Kris. D.O. is down, intruder alert?' Sehun said in the mind link sounding a bit amused. D.O is knocked out and he finds it amusing. D.O has the greatest strength out of all of us and him being knocked out means big trouble.

We all shifted and run out and followed the trace of our friends scent. As we run out I saw the three fairies looked at us with worried faces but they followed us to check where are we going.

*

That will be the last one for today, i think. I'll try to post one last chapter today though. Hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy rewriting it again. Thank you!