Chapter 33 - First Month...

"Wake up, baby! It's Monday!"

My eyes snapped open when I heard Nick's annoying voice ringing in my ears. I glanced at my wall clock and it was still 6:35 in the morning. Stuffing my pillow onto my ear as I groaned, "Jesus F Christ, Nick. What the hell are you doing in my room this early?"

"Someone's cranky. C'mon! Your mom and dad went somewhere early and they asked me to wake you up." he pokes my nose countless times. He knows I easily get annoyed when I get poked.

But wait, my parents? Let him wake me up? Let him step in my territory again? "Seriously? They let you in?" I saw him nod, so I covered myself with my comforter. "Gosh, give me five more minutes."

"No!" I feel naked when he pulled out my precious comforter, giving me chills. It's still so cold. And my eyelids are still heavy "We're going to be late! So get your lazy ass up, babe."

He began to open my curtains revealing the sun's rays more.

But I chose to ignore him. My heart leaped when he started to grab my arms and legs shaking me around the room. What the hell? What kind of a boyfriend does this? "H-Hey! Put me down!" I pounded his back, but he's still shaking me around like I'm a freaking rag doll. "Nicholas Harvey! I swear to everyone I love-"

"Including me?"

"-Yes! Wait no." he started laughing. I pounded his butt this time, but he keeps on laughing at me. "Stop confusing me!"

"I'll put you down if you go get ready." he waited for my answer, I don't want to be carried like this. God, what is it with men and wanting to be always right?

I sighed in defeat, "Fine I will. You're bossy as hell."

A few minutes later, I'm finally done. Nick isn't in my room anymore because I ordered him to get the hell out while I change.

A month ago, I talked to my friends in America, Kate and Ashley. When Ashley found out I was dating Nick, she literally bursted into tears and of course she had to treat Kate whenever she likes. It was such victory for Kate.

I also told them my story as to why I did it. Ashley had her sinister grin on, because for her it wasn't true love for me. And so they started to bet on my feelings. -.-

Ashley was still rooting for me and Dylan, while Kate rooting for me and Nick. God. They need boyfriends ASAP so they won't mess with my lovelife anymore.

Speaking of boyfriends, Cassidy Chiu finally isn't bothering me anymore. That crazy bitch. Everytime Nick and I walk pass her I always give her my bright smile. Oh yeah. I win.

Grabbing my belongings on the way out, the sweet aroma of eggs and hotdog came to my senses making my stomach grumble. As I got to the kitchen, Nick was there smiling at me.

He prepared breakfast?

He can cook?

He can cook and look good at the same time?

Damn.

"Hey beautiful. Finally. Here. Sit down." he made his way to me carrying freshly cooked eggs and hotdogs.

"Nick, you made this?" I looked up at him.

"Yep. I mean it's just eggs and hotdogs, babe." he kissed my head and hugged me from behind.

"Thanks baby." I whispered.

"You're welcome."

****