Chapter 36 - Third...

Dedicated to: KeKilla387 and SadieMgh 😘😘

Chapter 36 - Third...

When my mother didn't answer me, I immediately went to Dylan's to check if he's okay. My mind couldn't rest unless I know why Kelly borrowed money, and why my parents won't tell me things, and why they tell me I'm too young to understand. Hello? My IQ is 157, how could I not understand things?

When I got to their place, it was locked; no one was home. My gut tells me that something bad happened, and I'm willing to find out. I knocked (or bang) on their door several times, but no one answered.

I sat at the doorway hopeless.

Taking out my phone I dialed Dylan's number. It kept ringing and ringing... he wouldn't answer. I tried a lot of times, I don't care if he'll be annoyed. I just wanted to hear something from him.

"One last try."

For the last time, I let the phone ring into my ears until someone finally picked up!

"Dylan!" My senses come alive when he finally answered the phone!

"Hey, Jane. What's up?" Dylan's voice. I missed it so much. A tear dropped from my eye, because I can finally hear his cheery voice. "Jane? Are you still there?"

I tried to hold back my tears as i speak, "Dylan, are you okay? Please be okay?"

He chuckled, slightly unamused sorry of confused, "What are you talking about?"

This time, more tears fell, it's like the faucet in my eyes didn't stop the running water, "You know how much I miss you, why didn't you call me back? Or answer my messages? It kills me Dylan."

I heard him sigh, "I'm sorry if I have been so distant, Jane. You'll understand why."

"Dylan, I'm not stupid and you know that! Tell me what's going on? My mind can't rest thinking something's wrong with you." I inquired, exasperated; confused. Like seriously, what's going on!

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Your mother came and borrowed money from us. Is there something you'd like to tell me? You know how much I hate to be hid by things!"

"Janey, calm down." His voice is still calm.

"How can I calm down when you're not answering any of my questions!" I snapped.

There was a long pause between our line. I hope he won't end our call. I just wanted to know if he's okay. I care for him so much than I ever knew.

"Jane..." another pause, but I'm trying to be patient. I want him to answer me in his own terms, "Lolo Kurt passed away earlier."

Oh Dylan. :(

"I'm... I'm sorry. I-I didn't know..." I'm lost of words.

"It's not your fault. Jane, I'm sorry. Don't worry I'll be back soon. I'm in Cebu right now."

"Ohh, I'm sorry too. I should've known. I'll leave you in peace. Next time, Dylan? Please answer my calls or messages? I miss you so much."

"I'll try Jane. Right now, my family needs me. I'm sorry for yelling at you the last time."

"No Dylan, don't be. I deserved it. I should be the one who's sorry." I bit my lower lip to stop myself from crying. God I'm such a softie.

"I miss you Jane. And I love you, you know that. I'll see you soon." He sounded so calm and reassuring.

Dylan loves me. I know he does. I know he loves me as a friend. And I love him too. He's like a brother to me. I can't afford to lose him. "Bye."

I can feel him smiling from the line, upset but he's may be smiling, "Bye." Just like that the line went dead.

I picked up my board and skate my way back home.

God I have been so emotional.

****

When I got home, my parents weren't there but the left a note saying they'll be back after two hours, because they have to check if the interiors of the restaurant is finished.

A few moments later, I received a text from Nick.

From: Nick <3
Message: What the hell were you doing outside Dylan's house?! Talk to me or we're through!

What the fuck is wrong with him? And how did he know I was at Dylan's?

I tapped in my reply angrily...

I was checking if he's home you spoiled asshole! I'm just worried!

I instantly got a reply from him...

From: Nick <3
Message: Asshole?! Well in that case, be Dylan's girlfriend if you care about him that much!

Wow, bipolar much? Ugh! What is his deal anyway?

I replied, I have no time for this.

My phone beeped, showing his message: BECAUSE ALL OF YOUR TIME IS WITH DYLAN. GO BE WITH HIM. I'M BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU ANYWAY.

WHAT THE FUCK? With what I just read, I regret the day I said "Yes". But I have a mission here, I should not be hurt or angry because of him! I have to break his heart.

I replied, "We're through."

I waited for his reply, hoping he would beg to say no. Hoping he would still want to be with me.

It wasn't long and I received his text. I don't know if I should be happy or nnot because for the second time, it broke my heart again...

"Fine by me. Good bye x" - Nick <3

You know what's funny? Is when you think your boyfriend could ease the pain you feel, but sadly he adds fuel to everything. And what's funnier, is how I keep telling myself it's all fun and games, but I was the one who started care.

I should've said no to the twat when i got the chance.

****

A/N: Hello! Another update! I feel so inspired so I had to edit this one quick hehe. Expect more later or tomorrow.

Share your thoughts on what you think about Dylan and Nick?

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Love you guys!